Do women enjoy casual sex as much as men?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Feel like this is proving @Ashley Banks' point.

Anyway, yeah. Some of them do. But fear of being labeled is a mother fukker to some.
How? If you do athletic activities, you might be an athlete. If you do many mechanicial activities on a car, you probably a mechanic.
If you do hoe activities, you may just be a hoe:yeshrug: If you do rapist or pedo activities, then you probably are a rapist or a pedo. Society putting labels on shyt is self preservation.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
How? If you do athletic activities, you might be an athlete. If you do many mechanicial activities on a car, you probably a mechanic.
If you do hoe activities, you may just be a hoe:yeshrug: If you do rapist or pedo activities, then you probably are a rapist or a pedo. Society putting labels on shyt is self preservation.
Is having casual sex hoe activities?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Is having casual sex hoe activities?
With multiple nikkas? Hookups and trains n shyt? And other activities that where, if you asked the other guy how long it took to hit he would say, "that hoe let me hit in the first 48"?

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Casual sex is casual. But other than momentary pleasure what do you get out of it? That's why women eventually want more. Because if the sex is consistently good, and youre a decent guy, why risk an STD or pregnancy with another hookup? At the end of the day, women want security.
Makes sense. I figured you all would get bored. I guess sex isn't as consistently good for women so finding something good is grounds to keep it.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
With multiple nikkas? Hookups and trains n shyt? And other activities that where, if you asked the other guy how long it took to hit he would say, "that hoe let me hit in the first 48"?

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif
Wasn't asking about multiple guys or trains that's obvious :heh:

But having sex within a certain time frame makes one a hoe :ohhh:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
No. It takes skill to fukk a woman fast.
It takes no skill for a female to get dikk.

All a breh really needs to fukk a woman is her consent.

Depends on who you're approaching, breh. If a chick is with it (and I subscribe to the idea that a female knows very, very quickly if a breh can get the box, assuming he doesn't fukk it up for himself), it won't take that long. Hell, some brehs will fukk anything, and not all of those lays are exactly ... the pick of the litter, if you will.

But for a certain sector of female, the only skill you really need is the ability to hand money to them.

Anyway, and I'm not saying you're wrong, but your idea of a heaux is not my idea of a heaux.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Casual sex is casual. But other than momentary pleasure what do you get out of it? That's why women eventually want more. Because if the sex is consistently good, and youre a decent guy, why risk an STD or pregnancy with another hookup? At the end of the day, women want security.

Is this still really true, in this day and age though :jbhmm: