Do women enjoy casual sex as much as men?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I ask this because in my life I've only encountered a few women who wanted casual sex, even some of the ones that did ended up wanting a relationship with me even after rules and boundaries were established. I had a girl tell me she hates me because of how things went down. (Full disclosure: I met her during my last days in Miami, we slept together a couple times after I let her know I wasn't looking for anything serious and was moving out of state shortly.) So do women really dislike casual sex or was it just my experience?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Possibly but society (mostly men) put limits on women when it comes to sex. We can't have more than 5 partners (or any at all), if we have casual sex with one guy we have to do it with all guys or the guy we don't do it with is a simp and the guy that wifes us is getting "sloppy seconds". It's easy to say "just ignore it" until you're the one being shamed and told you're not worthy of commitment because of your sexual history.

Why men act like they don't understand this, I'll never understand.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Possibly but society (mostly men) put limits on women when it comes to sex. We can't have more than 5 partners (or any at all), if we have casual sex with one guy we have to do it with all guys or the guy we don't do it with is a simp and the guy that wifes us is getting "sloppy seconds". It's easy to say "just ignore it" until you're the one being shamed and told you're not worthy of commitment because of your sexual history.

Why men act like they don't understand this, I'll never understand.
nikkas been having sex with hoes since sex was invented. Wtf are you talking about also. Just answer the damn question no one asked for belly aching. :rudy:

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
nikkas been having sex with hoes since sex was invented. Wtf are you talking about also. Just answer the damn question no one asked for belly aching. :rudy:

Are you a fukking retard? Don't answer that.

She was attempting to answer your basic ass question.

:russ:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

I was answering your question. :dahell: I never said men don't have sex with hoes, I said women are labeled hoes for having casual sex so while they might like it they don't like the shame that comes with it. wtf

I swear some of you dudes are weirdos, ask questions then get mad at the answers. :mindblown:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was answering your question. :dahell: I never said men don't have sex with hoes, I said women are labeled hoes for having casual sex so while they might like it they don't like the shame that comes with it. wtf

I swear some of you dudes are weirdos, ask questions then get mad at the answers. :mindblown:
Are you mad at females being labeled hoes for doing hoe activities?