Do white creators go OD with the homo scenes on tv shows??

QBN

All Star
Daps
Between The Boys and American Horror Story they definitely have been out of pocket with that shyt.:gucci:
I wonder if these scenes are censored or shows outright banned in pro Harlem countries. They don't add anything to the storyline so I'm confused why they are even so extra with it.:hhh:
I just fast forward once I see or feel a scene is about to turn :dame:. But nowadays they try sneak bombing you with no warning. Damn near sprained my neck turning my head from THAT scene in The Boys. :scust:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Fam I was just saying this… I finished the last season of The Boys today and started Gen V and every time I turn around it’s a dikk or some gay shít. :francis:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Maybe people in here are young but there used to be like no gay characters on TV and even if there were they only hinted they were. So yeah, it's a correction for the past when they went in the opposite direction.
It shouldn't be a big deal. If you are actually straight the gay agenda should have 0 effect on you.
Yeah, if youre straight you should love watching lots of gay shyt:unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Of course they do.
The Gay population is the USA is around 5%
For comparison the native american population is around 3%

think about it, do you see indians in every movie? Is there a token native in every film?
No. and yet there are usually more gay people in the average show than there are black people

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Between The Boys and American Horror Story they definitely have been out of pocket with that shyt.:gucci:
I wonder if these scenes are censored or shows outright banned in pro Harlem countries. They don't add anything to the storyline so I'm confused why they are even so extra with it.:hhh:

it's not even a white thing. watch the chi. they go OD with the :wrist: agenda on there as well, and that show was created by a black (gay) woman.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I commented on Lovecraft Country as I stopped immediately after dude from the Wire kissed the other man and went full homo retard

the apologists of this boad tried to make it look like there was soemething wrong with me for not accepting the aggotry