DO WE THINK KENDRICKS DISS ACTUALLY EXISTS?/KDOT FAN support group

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
When did Letty say that?

But yes I do think he has a diss and plan. I'm not worried.
I thought she did
But all she did was compare it to other disses
So she could just be hyping her hometown guy up

There is a very easy way to win this but it requires someone on Kendricks team to be very online

He has Eminem and all of TDE on his side

And at least he ain't just throw some shyt out like Meek

So I'm praying the Canadian doesn't win this

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't think he has any plans to play online games beyond promoting whatever is coming. And I'm fine with that, AND I'm fine with him taking his time. My issue is moreso the way he's handled everything publicly since the end of the DAMN tour ended in 2018. He's had virtually zero...presence. I get that when these artists reach a certain level they stop doing interviews but as a west coast dude you should do shyt with Big Boy, Letty, LA Leakers, etc. Even if it's not to promote an album, but just showing up here or there. He has zero presence. He barely does any features. That Nipsey thing in the Heart V video...he got approval from Lauren London and J Stone to do it but...how come he never did a feature for J Stone out of appreciation? Why doesn't he do anything with LA artists? I just don't get it.

And all this is made worse with the pgLang shyt IMO. You let your man (Dave Free) go full into fashion and high art bullshyt while pretending like rap doesn't matter. Meanwhile the pop culture world still revolves around rap. Make it make sense. These dudes haven't signed a single rapper since pgLang started. At least not publicly. Who are the young spitters around Kendrick keeping him up to date? Get Keem the fukk outta here, it can't just be him.

I hope that after he drops his diss and album he gets way more "outside' and active. Not saying he should stop being mysterious but there's a different between that and being a ghost. I hope he sees what the sentiments are right now. All those media people who came out shytting on him when the Cole diss dropped? All these podcasters? It's time to drop a bomb on these nikkas for the rest of the year. Get active nikka.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I think he was expecting some lyrical rippity rap back and forth going at Cole and Drake. Cole responding probably wasn't expected at all prior to "The Fall off" and then him retracting kinda threw things off. Then instead of spacing We Still Don't Trust You out it dropped cluttering everything while creating the " why is everyone attacking Drake" narrative. So when Drake responded... Ross replying that quickly probably put this on the back burner since Kendrick was probably going to use some of the stuff Ross was saying in his diss.

Since Kendrick is his own worse critic...whatever he had he probably scrapped parts of it and figured "i'll just wait until all the stray people dissing fade out" and Drake baiting him last night probably redirected things again.

It seems like The Game may be the leaker in Kendrick's circle bc as soon as he opened his mouth about things...Drake started acting pretty confident about things. Then that random west coast A.I. bait he put out last night seems like he has someone feeding him info about what the K. Dot track was about.

So i'm pretty sure the track exist but we know 2 things... Drake makes microwave quick music so his set up isn't a long process. Kendrick likes layers so his tendency to record things 80 times is slowing things up Detox style now.