flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Black bean burgers :blessed:

Black bean patties stuffed with cheese (non vegan) :smugbiden:
The black bean patties are :ohlawd: I've actually learned to make them. It's pretty easy if you're patient. Also learned how to make my own hummus :smugfavre: but that's pretty idiot proof

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i used to do that shyt as a kid and my dad always got at me hard :lolbron:

i stopped but sometimes i feel the urge and then i imagine popdukes talking shyt and i stop myself :lupe:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i used to do that shyt as a kid and my dad always got at me hard :lolbron:

i stopped but sometimes i feel the urge and then i imagine popdukes talking shyt and i stop myself :lupe:
This is actually why I made this thread. My old man used to kick my ass whenever he caught me wiping my hands on my pants but the whoopins were for nothing because I still do that shyt :yeshrug:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This is actually why I made this thread. My old man used to kick my ass whenever he caught me wiping my hands on my pants but the whoopins were for nothing because I still do that shyt :yeshrug:

he never whooped my ass physically but he used to yell at me for it. wiping my hands on my pants, not keeping my fingernails clean, and not ironing my shirts lol but he got thru to me cause i cut my nails like every 4 days and keep all my shirts ironed. but if i dont have napkins i still tend to wipe my hands on my jeans. even if he miles away tho i tend to look around for him to make sure he dont see me :russ: