Do they turn chain restaurants into clubs at night in ya city?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well yeah they do that...its a money maker. They have drinks food and space up to a certain extent

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
:russ: the non-pg county folk are not gonna know what you talking about, but bein a nikka from around there I still dont know what you talkin about :skip:

I think it changed back but about 5-6 years ago, that place was practically a club. They even had security up there. DJ booth, dance floor, etc.

SOUTHERNPRIDE7

GEORGIA BOY
Daps
Definetly. Down here in atlanta I used to work at applebees In decatur on memorial drive. Its been called club applebees for years. On wendsday nights they have karaoke. I swear man, it turns into a club on that night. N***** be in there drunk and high acting like fools. The women be wearing clothes that have you looking like:ooh::krs: Us cooks come out the kitchen looking like:ohhh::lupe::ehh::ehh::shaq: . It turns into a ratchet a** club

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I saw this happen in Orlando when I was down there last fall :pachaha:

I was at an Applebees at like 9pm and all the sudden a DJ sets up right near my table and starts blasting. They turned on some disco lighting all over the restaurant. I thought it was the corniest thing ever for a few mins but then I saw a few groups of scantily clad pawgs walk through the door :ohhh:

I support this activity

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
THey used to do this in Phoenix when I was there. I kinda thought it was corny, but whatever....