TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Not just Black People. Kanye has a huge base of people across the planet. Love him or hate him, he is a world class icon.

I’m a Kanye fan and supporter myself. Sue me. Cry about it.
:yeshrug:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
The guy doesnt even like black people. Such a weirdpost

You constantly attempt to shyt on Black Men of stature. Just the other day, you were trying to shyt on Chris Brown in the Kelly Rowland thread.

Is there any Black Man of influence that you don’t spew venom on?

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You constantly attempt to shyt on Black Men of stature. Just the other day, you were trying to shyt on Chris Brown in the Kelly Rowland thread.

Is their any Black Man of influence that you don’t spew venom on?

you are throwing out the cape for Chris brown and kanye west

a woman beater and a mentally ill c00n.

That doesnt reflect well on your moral values

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
There are certain posters on this forum who are attempting to normalize the subculture of c00ning

Another white supremacist tactic

Thank you

And didnt Ye recently name Milo Yiannopoulos to be his presidential campaign manager? The same Milo who is a racist and has condoned sexual relations with children before

shyt is wild

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dead serious.

I talked to my 19 year old nephew he legit said Kanye could kick a baby and he wouldn't stop stanning him. A lot Black people feel the same way quiet as kept.

What's your cousins view on black people?

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Most black people who are angry at Kanye in real life; is angry at him for coming at Jewish people and putting them "on the spot". They could care less about what he has said about black people.

This is why it's dumb for people to complain why wasn't Kanye "canceled" for his anti-black statements. Scenes like in the videos. A lot of blacks will still defend Kanye, no matter how many anti-black statements he makes or what c00ns or bigots he associate with. We can't expect other races/groups to check Kanye for going at the black community, because much of the black community still defends him regardless if what he says or does.