Do The Panthers Win 10 Games This Year?

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
like I said lets take a count and see who post more in each other og thread.:sas2:....checkmate

of course u deflect on some troll shyt.:shaq::camby:
Yall just came off of a 15-1 season :russ:
Of course yall will have more posts but that bandwagon is getting lighter with every L :jawalrus:
I wanna see how it'll look after another losing season next year:mjgrin:

Daps
alright im here since u two nikkas keep mentioning me but I aint replying until I get my answer.:ufdup:

@BucciMane how far is patriotgates going in the playoffs without gonk?:sas1:

@Georgiamuscle same question for gaytl. yall gonna win nfc championship at least? since u wanna compare to panthers so bad.:sas2:

now im coming back n laughing my ass off if it aint a spot on prediction since yall wanna play games. pull up.:mjgrin::pacspit::demonic:
You were saying beloved? :mjgrin:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
You were saying beloved? :mjgrin:

invalid. he didn't answer the question yall still shook and worried about panthers. u cant wait to show me what you've done....u look up to me its understandable.

my prediction is that yall wont win the sb. if yall do then come back and throw it in my face. u still aint won no official ring yet so calm down my son.:camby:

Daps
invalid. he didn't answer the question yall still shook and worried about panthers. u cant wait to show me what you've done....u look up to me its understandable.

my prediction is that yall wont win the sb. if yall do then come back and throw it in my face. u still aint won no official ring yet so calm down my son.:camby:
Its okay beloved at least you still have the dab:mjgrin:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When this shyt happen again in 2 weeks. :russ:

Falcons_Still_Chasing_A_Title_Football_58775.jpg

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
When this shyt happen again in 2 weeks. :russ:

Falcons_Still_Chasing_A_Title_Football_58775.jpg

breh they don't know trump already guaranteed pats safe heaven to another sb win.

vegas gonna win big again off a high powered offensive team.........:yeshrug:

'or if steelers go...its a toss up. its holes in that defense....just gotta take advantage....big ben has as many as weapons as ryan..........

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
We'll show little brother how it's done in two weeks :lolbron:
@hyperman25 :umad:
You mad as hell breh. I see you doing them mental gymnastics. Remember we weren't even supposed to win one game:umad: