do people still play counter-strike?

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
I rarely play video games any more, but still play CS:S sometimes

What's wrong with CS:GO?

It sucks :yeshrug:

It caters to the console crowd with its 5 vs 5 focus, music during the matches, aiming and "recoil" is less challenging, hitboxes don't feel right. Good news for console brehs is that there is no auto-aim, so it'll be less forgiving than CoD and other counterparts.

But for PC gamers who grew up on this game... :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
man this game was ok but maybe i got hip to it too late or somethin cuz when i use to play there was nothing but hackers and people cheating on there.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im addicted to this game again brehs

tips on shooting with ak while moving left and right

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This is gonna sound weird but I'm at an advantage with CS:GO cuz I haven't played 1.6 or Source. But I watched people play both games. Competitive CS used to be :ohmy:

I don't know what to expect so I'm good :jawalrus:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
With what team? :comeon:

CAL-P with proof here. Let alone LAN tournys...

I used to be HEAVY into CS.
I was with Shockwave, not sure if they're still around. CS was the first online game I ever played. I was heavily into it. Couldn't take competing for cash though, I got too mad if we lost, shyt was mad frustrating, no matter how good you are, some random uber nerd would be better.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was with Shockwave, not sure if they're still around. CS was the first online game I ever played. I was heavily into it. Couldn't take competing for cash though, I got too mad if we lost, shyt was mad frustrating, no matter how good you are, some random uber nerd would be better.

yup

some nerd 15 year old korean kid that plays cs all day. some of these fukkers on there are so fukking good it looks like they cheating

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yup

some nerd 15 year old korean kid that plays cs all day. some of these fukkers on there are so fukking good it looks like they cheating
not to mention you could just be having an off day and they got one dude who is just in the zone going HAM. It was all good when you win but as soon as you lost it was :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: as fukk