Do not see Freddie Jackson in concert, he's beyond flabby and sick

dezert_storm

All Star
Daps
If Frankie Beverly still out here fukking up my childhood memories, Freddie can too.

I saw Frankie Beverly about a year ago here in atlanta. He was awful, couldnt barely move, could no longer hold a damn note, Maze the band was gone. I was like when is this man gonna retire. I saw him as a kid with my moms and it was one of the best shows ive seen to this day, and my young ass didn't know not one song back then
:picard:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I saw Frankie Beverly about a year ago here in atlanta. He was awful, couldnt barely move, could no longer hold a damn note, Maze the band was gone. I was like when is this man gonna retire. I saw him as a kid with my moms and it was one of the best shows ive seen to this day, and my young ass didn't know not one song back then
It’s their livelihood at this point. Rather be active and awful than die slowly just sitting down like many seniors

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Nia is so pretty
shes a goddess

googles, pull up "nia long 2024"

still gorgeous still perfect
17058190782962.jpg

she has that hallie berry/tamron hall gene where she will be beautiful forever.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
reminds me of what my dad told me about george clinton... said ol boy was growling on the mic :dead:

Stankiest nikka ever.

Like f'oh real.

No excuse for his level of nuclear bo.

They need to air the whole studio building out.
or give a refund.
if you work after he been in there.

No bullshyt.
Funk f'oh real.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My co-worker who is obsessed with Jeffrey Osbourne (I told yall about him before, he's borderline :dame: about him ). He came to Michigan again and Freddie opened for Jeffrey. And boy, he is sad. Totally off key. Dude nose was running and he wiped it with his hand. When he sung "You are My lady", I honestly could not tell it was that song until the band played certain keys. Not sure if he's on drugs but his behavior was coke-ish. So avoid Freddie at all cost. Jeffrey actually sounds like he always has and he's older then Freddie.
Don't matter even young nikkas now will be listening to Freddie Jackson and Jeffrey Osborne when they get 40. There's no new music for the Black Grown n Sexy or Flabby n Sick crowd.

Superstar
Daps
reminds me of what my dad told me about george clinton... said ol boy was growling on the mic :dead:

Stankiest nikka ever.

Like f'oh real.

No excuse for his level of nuclear bo.

They need the air the whole studio building out.
or give a refund.
if you work after he been in there.

No bullshyt.
Funk f'oh real.

Art Barr

lol Back in 95 my sister was gone out and my parents couldn’t find a babysitter so I got dragged to downtown houston to a grownup concert at 9 years old. D’Angelo was touring “Brown Sugar”, George Clinton/Parliament and Immature were randomly performing too.

I’ve never had such a range of emotions at a concert lol. The George Clinton part had everybody with grey hair bout to bust it loose. Old titties were out and all that. I wasn’t close enough to smell any BO but dude was all over the stage sweating EVERYWHERE. All the older folk boo’d the shyt out of Immature but showed love when they actually performed lol. Everybody enjoyed D’angelo’s set.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
lol Back in 95 my sister was gone out and my parents couldn’t find a babysitter so I got dragged to downtown houston to a grownup concert at 9 years old. D’Angelo was touring “Brown Sugar”, George Clinton/Parliament and Immature were randomly performing too.

I’ve never had such a range of emotions at a concert lol. The George Clinton part had everybody with grey hair bout to bust it loose. Old titties were out and all that. I wasn’t close enough to smell any BO but dude was all over the stage sweating EVERYWHERE. All the older folk boo’d the shyt out of Immature but showed love when they actually performed lol. Everybody enjoyed D’angelo’s set.

You could probably see a show and not ever experience the funk. Yet if you go to the studio when George Clinton there. Yo nose gon be furious at you.

Art Barr