Do not see Freddie Jackson in concert, he's beyond flabby and sick

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My co-worker who is obsessed with Jeffrey Osbourne (I told yall about him before, he's borderline :dame: about him ). He came to Michigan again and Freddie opened for Jeffrey. And boy, he is sad. Totally off key. Dude nose was running and he wiped it with his hand. When he sung "You are My lady", I honestly could not tell it was that song until the band played certain keys. Not sure if he's on drugs but his behavior was coke-ish. So avoid Freddie at all cost. Jeffrey actually sounds like he always has and he's older then Freddie.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
If Frankie Beverly still out here fukking up my childhood memories, Freddie can too.

I saw Frankie Beverly about a year ago here in atlanta. He was awful, couldnt barely move, could no longer hold a damn note, Maze the band was gone. I was like when is this man gonna retire. I saw him as a kid with my moms and it was one of the best shows ive seen to this day, and my young ass didn't know not one song back then

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
He got some slapps though. Those albums from like 85 til 89 was in heavy rotation in my granny's oldsmobile back then. I never even listened to or wondered about Freddie Jackson until a few yrs back and one of his songs came on and I was instantly transported back to my childhood. I added about 10 songs of his from that era to my 80s R&B Playlist.