Do high # of daps = high Posting quality?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I'm sitting at 87% which is pretty good considering I post just about anything that comes to my mind and I'm a "racist CAC" in half the board's opinion. :win:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Daps in the Coliseum carry more weight.
:wtf:

you can't be serious.

Anyway, daps is cool but can be manipulated just as much as rep or whatever. If you post lookin to get daps then you're missing the point of chopping it up on an online forum :yeshrug:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mine is not too shabby :whew: but tbh I get more pleasure out of seeing someone quote a post I made and respond than give a dap. It's a pretty cool feeling to know that not only did you make someone else laugh but they took the time to respond rather than just click the dap button. :obama:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna have to disagree with you partially on that. You can make a post in the Coliseum speculating about how good Kobe's pipe game is and the LWO will make sure you see atleast 30+ daps :whoa:
And depends on the poster at times. I've seen times where one poster will come in and say something. Another more popular poster will come in and say the exact same thing and have like 20 daps while the unknown poster has none. That was always weird to me. I guess cause I don't pay attention to user names unless they said something that resonated with me in one way or another.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not to be on my on dikk right now, but y'all know I be spittin that shyt on here :obama:

I dap people up for a number of reasons, if a post is:
-witty
-funny
-etherous
-funny gifs
-if I agree
-if someone posts some shyt that educated me
-logical comparisons
-some of the troll shyt is funny too at times

:salute: