Do girls secretly want to feel like they are being cheated on?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The only thing I'm certain of is that u secretly want a cock in your mouth, gay boy

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Now I'm not saying all but one thing I've learned is that a jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend. Peep game though because I swear this always happens. You're talking to a couple of women as friends and your girl starts to feel some way about it. She's always asking about them yet she always makes sure to treat you right.

This shyt is the story of my life. This one girl thought I was cheating on her and while I wasn't cheating on her, on the low I was kind of feeling the other girl a little more. At one point I was more happy to get a text from the other chick than my girl. During that time period where I talked to the other female all the time, she would always do her best to cater to me and she even admitted that she feared losing me to a woman who would treat me better than she did.

As soon as I stopped talking to other females I noticed her interest in me dropped. Now we won't go into that and in a way I still won because I'm actually with the other chick now. Not gonna act like I wasn't lusting over her the whole time I was with my old girl either. :noah:

I mean let's be 100% Accuvue right now, when your woman thinks you can up and leave her for another female at any given time, in a way she checks herself. You never have to check her. You never even have to charge her to the game. As soon as you make her feel like she's the only girl in the world she starts getting out of pocket.

Or is it just me? THIS is Misty's Point!

All girls don't want a man they feel like no other girls want. Just like guys don't want a girl we feel like no other men would want

It's simple. Being out and her seeing other chicks looking at you like "I want that dude and I will snatch him from you whether you like it or not "

That will get you the best sex of the month/year/ life :whoo:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
All girls don't want a man they feel like no other girls want. Just like guys don't want a girl we feel like no other men would want

It's simple. Being out and her seeing other chicks looking at you like "I want that dude and I will snatch him from you whether you like it or not "

That will get you the best sex of the month/year/ life :whoo:

:salute: That's just how the game goes. shyt I should start allowing women to go through my phone and read texts and shyt.... or pms. :ohhh:

Might change the whole game. :lupe:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Women be on some are you going to cheat on me shyt all the time. If a bad bytch comes by me, it's a red flag as usual to my girl. I can't avoid those random sneak shyts for nothing either. At the same time I love her.

I still be flirting tho. :lolbron:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
viking pride :wow: when i ran track in 9th grade nikkas used to throw rocks and eggs at the wildcat nikkas buses

Char, you from Valdosta my nikka :salute: . I went to my first college by Vidalia and had a staple of broads at GA Southern and Val St. I had this one breezy who was super bad. She was 21 and I was 18 at the time. I was the man :lawd:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yep these hoes put value on you when other chicks want you. Thats why the "cool guy" game works, your color hoes like you and that gets other hoes.

bytches will even notice if you get text/calls alot, then they know you got other bytches, so keep your phone vibrating my nikkas :win:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I love when chicks ask me "Do you get a lot of girls?" or I hear "You must get a lot of girls".....because I know I'm in there. I don't know what it is, but it's like they really need to feel like you're the prize and that you chose them over every other joint.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

:salute: That's just how the game goes. shyt I should start allowing women to go through my phone and read texts and shyt.... or pms. :ohhh:

Might change the whole game. :lupe:

Nah man yuou should not cuz if they find anything close to dirt, you done. They will eventuall come back though. You just gotta give them their limits and remind em you are allowed privacy. Let them wonder and worry about why you want privacy. It's all about being in control and you should be. Not her.

You should be allowed to check her phone and her emails though. You the man and you have the balls, not her :birdman: