Do girls secretly want to feel like they are being cheated on?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Now I'm not saying all but one thing I've learned is that a jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend. Peep game though because I swear this always happens. You're talking to a couple of women as friends and your girl starts to feel some way about it. She's always asking about them yet she always makes sure to treat you right.

This shyt is the story of my life. This one girl thought I was cheating on her and while I wasn't cheating on her, on the low I was kind of feeling the other girl a little more. At one point I was more happy to get a text from the other chick than my girl. During that time period where I talked to the other female all the time, she would always do her best to cater to me and she even admitted that she feared losing me to a woman who would treat me better than she did.

As soon as I stopped talking to other females I noticed her interest in me dropped. Now we won't go into that and in a way I still won because I'm actually with the other chick now. Not gonna act like I wasn't lusting over her the whole time I was with my old girl either. :noah:

I mean let's be 100% Accuvue right now, when your woman thinks you can up and leave her for another female at any given time, in a way she checks herself. You never have to check her. You never even have to charge her to the game. As soon as you make her feel like she's the only girl in the world she starts getting out of pocket.

Or is it just me? THIS is Misty's Point!

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Last edited by a moderator:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I swear this nikka be starting legit, decent threads on here yet the first replies are always some nikkas callin' him a fakkit or some shyt.....and it's like, why? :laff:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:ld: I could see where this would work. Maybe not outright cheating but feeling like there's competition on the horizon could cause a woman to get herself into gear and bend over backward to please you to ensure that the "other woman" doesn't completely steal your attention.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:ld: I could see where this would work. Maybe not outright cheating but feeling like there's competition on the horizon could cause a woman to get herself into gear and bend over backward to please you to ensure that the "other woman" doesn't completely steal your attention.

Every time I even talked to another female she'd get mad. :snoop: It could be about simple shyt like school or something. A 5 minute conversation and she'd get mad at me for it. lol But she stayed in line though. :ufdup:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

Every time I even talked to another female she'd get mad. :snoop: It could be about simple shyt like school or something. A 5 minute conversation and she'd get mad at me for it. lol But she stayed in line though. :ufdup:

It might have not have been you specifically that she was mad at, but perhaps that she then realized that she was going to have to double down and work harder to maintain your attention. Maybe a combination of both? :yeshrug:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Not going say they want you to cheat on them but the threat of another woman will change them....I think this goes both ways tho....

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Slightly off topic but I hate how girls straight up ignore you until they see you with a cute chick then I git that random text "Lets chill"....:dry: How obvious

Chicks have that group think mentality: Ol u aint attractive unless my homeguhs cosign it ass broads:thumbsdown:

:whoa:My bad @Sierra Mist I just had to rant... continue making your Point

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Slightly off topic but I hate how girls straight up ignore you until they see you with a cute chick then I git that random text "Lets chill"....:dry: How obvious

Chicks have that group think mentality: Ol u aint attractive unless my homeguhs cosign it ass broads:thumbsdown:

When did this shyt start?:ohhh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I fukking hate that shyt. I wish women could think for themselves. That's why I laugh when chicks say shyt like "You only like women who get promoted in the media." Sorry mami. Men like what we like. We don't need other people's opinion of what to like in order to like it. :snoop:

I use that shyt to my advantage so I can't ever get friendzoned. If a girl tries to play me like a simp I just get with her friends and she gets mad because now all of a sudden she likes me. Just stupid assbackwards thinking. I love it though. :pachaha: