do Black women really like Afro-Latino men ?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yes, its funny i don't know if im
the only one but do you ladies get a certain type of latino men that approach you? For me its Columbian 8/10 if a latino guy tries to get with me he's either Columbian or mixed with it.
It's weird they must can sense the crazy in me:steviej:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I'm actually mixed I'm half Black and Half Latino and the question I'm asking is pretty stupid. But I read a thread about "if black girls like Mexican guys", and most women were saying "if he was Afro-Latino then yeah" or "if he was Afro-Mexican". Now do y'all say that because you are attracted to Afro-Latinos or because you want your children to be black.

Women love me :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
RickGonzale000623.jpg
he looks like freida khalo :wow:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
As an Afro-Latina, yes, I love my male counterparts.

Being black and latino doesn't make you afro-Latino tho. At least, I've never heard it used like that. You can be black/white latino, black/mestizo. etc. Afro-Latino means your blackness comes from your Latino roots.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
As an Afro-Latina, yes, I love my male counterparts.

Being black and latino doesn't make you afro-Latino tho. At least, I've never heard it used like that. You can be black/white latino, black/mestizo. etc. Afro-Latino means your blackness comes from your Latino roots.

I never thought of that but it makes sense

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I'm actually mixed I'm half Black and Half Latino and the question I'm asking is pretty stupid. But I read a thread about "if black girls like Mexican guys", and most women were saying "if he was Afro-Latino then yeah" or "if he was Afro-Mexican". Now do y'all say that because you are attracted to Afro-Latinos or because you want your children to be black.

I love y'all. :wub:

Post your pic please.