Do Black People Even Get Acne

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This BAD chic who like 18 who i work with is so bad in everyway... But her face is acne city. shyt is real bad. Like fresh pimples and shyt each day. Shes dark skin black too, not that that even matters. Every one gets that shyt man.

I bet she drinks a shyt load of soda and eats junk food. I've never in my life seen someone with a decent diet have acne.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes black people get acne, durant had that shyt real bad in college and his first year in the league, ive seen plenty of black people with acne, but i see more white people with acne especially severe acne

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
5vn9kh.jpg

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Never seen a nikka with acne

Damn they need to do researches on why black people dont get acne :damn:

Erry nikka i see have that smooth baby skin :patrice:

STOP drinkin MILK brehs...it clogs your pores & thickens other fluids in your body that can harm you.

Glad someone else is up on game, I cut milk out my life years ago and never looked back, people don't understand when I tell them I don't drink milk but I'm not lactose iniolerant(maybe I am now)

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet she drinks a shyt load of soda and eats junk food. I've never in my life seen someone with a decent diet have acne.

I dunno bout' what she eat, but at work she only seems to drink water bottles w/ sliced lemons floating in it.