do anybody know how to read food labels? have a question about iron mg %

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're trying to get your health in check, but you're eating Eggos? :heh:

fukk else can i eat? i tried toaster strudels but they suck....and i def cant eat sausage biscuits

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
May the force be with you, breh.

shyt give me some answers....obviously i came in here without an ego looking for answers....and im open teching to save my self from the pain ....and instead of helping u have to play the ol typical "hold all the knowledge to myself internet cynical guru guy"

i came here to get schooled not to have dikk measuring competitions

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt ....then give me some game....obviously i came in here without an ego looking for answers....and im open teaching to save my self from the pain ....and instead of helping u have to play the ol typical hold all the knowledge to myself internet cynical guru guy

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
shyt give me some answers....obviously i came in here without an ego looking for answers....and im open teching to save my self from the pain ....and instead of helping u have to play the ol typical "hold all the knowledge to myself internet cynical guru guy"

Am...am I being trolled right now?

*looks around*

:leostare:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
@DrX

Try eating more fruits/vegetables, lean meats, fish, etc. Drink plenty of water. Stay away from sugar and processedfoods...

I'M sure somebody can nitpick this post to death, but I think that's a good place to start :obama:

*eats brisket taco*
*washes it down with a Dew*
*smokes a cigarette*

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX

Try eating more fruits/vegetables, lean meats, fish, etc. Drink plenty of water. Stay away from sugar and processedfoods...

I'M sure somebody can nitpick this post to death, but I think that's a good place to start :obama:

*eats brisket taco*
*washes it down with a Dew*
*smokes a cigarette*

thanks fam....honestly i understand why u would be on the defensive...this is the internet afterall ...but im really trying to change eating habits, my body is slowing falling apart and im only 25

i just started eating buleburries after going 20 yrs without a fruit in my body