Do any of you have any gaming milestones?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Can play and finish all 8 Metal Slug games without losing a life. Put up a mean ass high score for the first one back in my home town in the early 2000s, my high score has never been beaten to this day :wow:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I was a beast in SSFIV Online, countless times i pulled Clutch comebacks in lobbies with people on mics like "yo how the fukk" :ohhh:

My first PS3 Game GTA IV, my first online experience was like a real GTA Mission, felt cinematic. Im just running through the city, i got cjased by a fakkit in a Chopper(im like :dwillhuh:), as im running i met a friendly player, i hopped in the car, we sped off, chopper still on us,l shooting, we do turns, through alleyways etc, we stop at a apartment complex, im confused but i see the guy run in there so i follpw him in, up three flights of stairs, the chopper gunner fakkit came back, he elevated to the top and we are EYE level with the chopper, he starts spraying, me and the other player duck behind two Walls on the roof, returning fire, the helicopter flys off and turns around spraying us over head, we Run and JUMP across a gap to another building, and bullets hitting the floor by my character and im like :damn:

We take cover behind some other things, im firing my Pistol at the pilot, hes spraying us, then the guy helping me is hitting him hard with the SMG, the Chopper starts smoking, its fiery amd the player in it JUMPS OUT :heh:

THE helicopter drops so damn close near us on the roof so i had to do a little jump to avoid impact, we clapped that nikka and jumped off the roof :wow:

My first GTA IV Multiplayer Online experience was like it was scripted :wow:
The guy who helped me became my first PS3 friend.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Beating contra in under 10 minutes. I can’t do it anymore it’s always at the 13 minute mark now with 2 deaths.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Warcraft 3 (USEast):
#2 2vs2 ladder
#1 3vs3 ladder
#1 4vs4 ladder (45-0)

Diablo 2:
One of the first 10 paladins in the world to hit level 99 (this was actually a lot harder than most things ive done ever in my life... so much time... :heh: Diablo 3 leveling was a joke... I got max level on Diablo 3 within the first 24 hours.. it took me MONTHS of daily grinding to get level 99 on Diablo 2 :dead: )

Diablo 3:
One of the first level 60 barbarians in the world

Used to be able to not be completely embarassed playing people like Fatal1ty in Unreal Tournament..
World of Warcraft:
2200-2400+ rated in 7 seasons in a row

Now... im just a run of the mill player in any game I play.. I have 400 levels on overwatch and peaked at Diamond :heh: though the ranking system is pretty trash to be fair :hubie:

but definitely not the nerd I used to be

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Came in third in a Street Fighter Tournament in Orlando in the late 90’s. Turtled effectively with Guile into I ran into a Ryu master. :mjcry: