Do any of you have any gaming milestones?

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I just hit 200,000 GS earlier today...

I have achieved the 200,000 GS mark by playing thru Resident Evil 5 on the Xbox One, I know this isn't a big thing for some of you but there are a few things that makes this special to me...

1. Resident Evil 5 was one of the main reasons I got an Xbox 360 years ago.

2. I made friend, who I now call my brother, purchasing RE5 @ Gamestop.

3. RE5 is were I got my first achievements playing my 1st co-op experience.

4. We been playing RE5 (Xbox One) for the past couple of days and when we beat the game on veteran difficulty the achievement popped to put me over the 200,000 GS mark. It feels good that this milestone is connected with the beginning of my Xbox experience.

Do any of my Arcadium fam have any gaming milestones y'll like to share?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yup, when I was in Oklahoma, on some undergrad shyt, I was ranked number 9 in the world, in the game Amplitude. I'm good with hand eye coordination and rhythm. I was so good at the game, that opponents thought I was cheating. :wow:

Nah, I'm just good like that :win:

Also, I have (had) several top scores on Rock Band tracks (for the entire world). You can't fukk with my rhythm :mj:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
i will always be proud of beating God of war, Resident evil 4, Star Wars force unleashed and mass effect trilogy. madden 04/ncaa football 04 franchise combo. went 10 yrs deep with tampa bay bucs/miami hurricanes. running game on 2k for money

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
finishing crash 3 warped in one day in just a few hours
finishing GTA SA with no cheats and getting 100%
winning 100 fights in marvel vs capcom 2 online
beating devil kazuya in tekken 2
100% complete all the dbz budokai and tenkaichi games
100% need for speed most wanted (the only racing game i fully invested my time into)

only milestone i never reached was getting a nuke in call of duty mw2:ehh:

Daps
I was top 30 in the world at the first resistance game. Mightve got up to top 15 if I remember right. It was a fukking battle everyday in the top 100 forreal.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@illwittdeez there is a thing coming called Xbox career that highlights your special achievements and more. It's already here for beta dashboard users.. I think that's why you got the notification. If you haven't heard of Xbox careers yet you will :salute:

As for gaming achievements, most of mine came during the nes/SNES era but...

Beat Tyson's punch-out in less than 2 days

Recorded myself via VHS beating Mario 1,2,3, ninja Gaiden 1,2,3, Megaman 1,2

Battletoads and the first tmnt were easy games to me :yeshrug:

Had the highest combined score in the East coast during the blockbuster world videogame championships (clay fighter, tmnt tournament fighters, nba jam) you had one minute in each game to earn points. Still salty I lost in the regionals to a kid who had no business being there, nba jam, they didn't turn off CPU-assistance which you had to do in the games options but a non gamer wouldn't know that (they had non gamers running the tournament :snoop:)

I'm connected to Ken lobb but I cannot get into why :ninja2:

I haven't used any team other than the wizards of Washington in over 10yrs in 2k!

Oh, and defeated multiple people in street fighter 2 playing with my feet only (Tru Story)