Do any of yall drink on the job??

Daps
I used to work collections back in the day...supervisor was cool as hell, he was high all the time, he didn't give a fukk.

I would drink E & J and pepsi all day, and smoke weed on my lunch break

Also used to work the night shift at a grocery store...the liquor store was right next door and alot of us would cop bottles damn near every night because it would close right as our shift was starting. The night shift manager didnt do all that, but he didnt care either, as long as we got our work done. He smoked cigs and let us smoke cigarettes in the store too.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
small liquor bottles from airplanes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:ahh: those was the days

Daps
How much access to people's information do y'all really have?

its been a good 9 years...I don't know how the industry works now, but I doubt it changed much.

We had access to social security numbers, birth dates, banking information, credit scores.

If you ended up paying over the phone...we of course had your current debit card number and security code, or your current checking account number.

Seen a few people end up in cuffs cause they couldn't resist having that kind of information...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
its been a good 9 years...I don't know how the industry works now, but I doubt it changed much.

We had access to social security numbers, birth dates, banking information, credit scores.

If you ended up paying over the phone...we of course had your current debit card number and security code, or your current checking account number.

Seen a few people end up in cuffs cause they couldn't resist having that kind of information...

:sadbron:

Daps
Nah, i kinda wanted to try it at least once. I'm too much of a bytch to play with my money though :to:

Most i've done is get so drunk the night before that I woke up drunk and went to work like that. :lolbron:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Me and my crew take turns throughout the week buying cases in the morning and we drink beer all day. We damn near like a family at work... Niccas be on ultra chill mode during lunch, eating unhealthy shyt, drinking a few beers, and we end it with a blunt.