Do Any Of My Coli Brehs Listen to Tone Trump

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Thats different though. We talking bout sumbody who moved here when he was a grown man and only lived here a couple years but acts like he was borned and raised here. He doesn't want nobody to know where he's really from cuz it would hurt his image

Where's he from? I stay hearing from my North Philly buls on how fraudulent dude is

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
interesting wasnt he suppose to do some mixtape with freeway i think i heard his tony montana freestyle and it was like cmon dude

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvR1kHSzw4g[/ame]

man i like tone trump- dont know about the philly history- but most dope philly rappers down with him like beanie n freeway n state prop

only meek mill isnt down obviously cause tone trump signed with jeezy now

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Well lets be clear, going to a Catholic school don't make you soft. I myself went to a Catholic high school that was 2 blocks away from the projects (St. Benedict's)

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
Well lets be clear, going to a Catholic school don't make you soft. I myself went to a Catholic high school that was 2 blocks away from the projects (St. Benedict's)

But he went to a catholic high school in the suburbs and lived in the suburbs.

Now he's a righteous muslim brother from the rough and tough streets of west philly :skip:

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhGJ85OGiouWB9a77P"]Video: Joey Jihad & Mike Knox Respond To Tone Trump! "Tone Macaronni. You Walking Around With Fake Jewelry. You Lookin Bad Baby. You Tucked Your Chain In When You Saw Me"[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Never heard a verse. Only know him for Math Hoffa smacking earth wind fire out tha boy & him holding Beans coat while he went off in a freestyle.