Do Any Of My Coli Brehs Listen to Tone Trump

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've heard of him and might've heard some guest appearances but don't remember much about him. So he is pretty much a bum because I listen to A LOT of hip hop.
With that said, I've been wrong before so if anyone wants to post some songs, I'll give them a listen.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I dont know why he pretend like he from here cuz he only moved here a few years ago

this is a weird statement to me... so if i moved to brooklyn tomorrow, in 2015 when someone asks me where i'm from, I can't say brooklyn?? i gotta go down the list of places i was born or at in my life?? so pac was from ny?? even tho he moved at like 3?

i think its the other way.. i hate nikkas who walk around like, I'm from NYC baby... then you ask when was you there... 16 years ago.. nikka you 18!!! that shyt don't count

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
this is a weird statement to me... so if i moved to brooklyn tomorrow, in 2015 when someone asks me where i'm from, I can't say brooklyn?? i gotta go down the list of places i was born or at in my life?? so pac was from ny?? even tho he moved at like 3?

i think its the other way.. i hate nikkas who walk around like, I'm from NYC baby... then you ask when was you there... 16 years ago.. nikka you 18!!! that shyt don't count

Thats different though. We talking bout sumbody who moved here when he was a grown man and only lived here a couple years but acts like he was borned and raised here. He doesn't want nobody to know where he's really from cuz it would hurt his image