Do all black women still want a "2Pac in a business suit" type of man?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yes...

they don't want the TRADITIONAL PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS DUDE

he's BORING...he's only good for TAKING HIS MONEY.........

They want somebody with an EDGE, even if he is doing DIRTY UNDERHANDED SHYT IN HIS CAREER...

i know i worked in real estate but i also fukked with alot of grimey cats.....and byatches knew that.........it fueled thier attraction.

they LOVE DUALITY........the BALANCE OF IMPERFECTIONS....

in laymens terms....BYATCHES AIN'T SHYT :manny:

cause they NEVER wanna see the BEST in you....because a FLAWLESS MAN is NOT REAL

:ehh:

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:wow:

I Prefer My Dudes Like Derrick Rose He Wears A Suit But Throwback Pics/Videos Indicate Englewood Thuggery On The Side :mjpls:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Y'all really need to read that Quick Lil Gems on Women thread. Stop concerning yourself with "what women want". Be yourself, have self respect, know what you want and how to get it, and these hoes'll pick themselves up. There's nothing a woman loves than a man with direction, even if the direction is negative (thugs/a$$holes) you're gonna carve your own little niche

:obama: this^^^

"Knowledge of SELF
for better mental health
even if you preoccupy yourself with WEALTH!"

that's the truth...the more i stopped comprimising myself and what i value for byatches , the more frequent and better the responses came from women...

i stopped trying to be so idealistic and infatuated with IMAGE and just started being REALISTIC and the women even those who FELL out with me , still fuxx with me and respect me as well...