Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
corny / wack

people swear this nikka goin off with his weak bars. I seen this kid get totally slayed by oun p and dizaster and i mean body bagged.

this nikka had so many battles and still wack as fukk, convinced he's just a view machine

opinions?

:jaznah:

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dna is tough to me real talk...everyone praise hollow when he rebuttle which is supposibly freestyle to come back at what a rapper said.DNA does same thing ok with out the same effect but its good some time and at times its not.Like another person said he still have to perfect his craft i see alot of potential in dude only thing is his **** can me monotinous at times other than that at least he comes to battle every time when some of the so called top 5 or 10 just come for their check.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dna is tough to me real talk...everyone praise hollow when he rebuttle which is supposibly freestyle to come back at what a rapper said.DNA does same thing ok with out the same effect but its good some time and at times its not.Like another person said he still have to perfect his craft i see alot of potential in dude only thing is his **** can me monotinous at times other than that at least he comes to battle every time when some of the so called top 5 or 10 just come for their check.

word

DNA's battles are enjoyable to me. I see nothing corny about the dude. Every battle he's been in recently he's showed up and :childplease: @ Dizaster beating DNA.

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
if so.. that corny negroe got a lot of dubbs... easy to beat the corniest in the url right? lol

that young boi has his own lane and was one of my favs once upon a time ...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He raps like he's reading off of cue cards. The shyt he says isnt that corny but he takes forever to set it up so by time he gets to the punch its just meh

That's why I hate listening to him...

Set up set up set up.... Set up

Set up

....Mediocre punchline

When u do all them set ups it's supposed to be some shyt that makes you wanna throw ya laptop. It's not bad but he gotta execute better.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
He beat oun P 2-1

He beat Diz.

He lost to Big T, Yung Ill, X factor, and a grip of GT battlers too.

I agree he's corny, but to say he lost to oun P, and Diz is just hating.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He beat oun P 2-1

He beat Diz.

He lost to young ill? :childplease:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He beat oun P 2-1

He beat Diz.

I dont understand how its hating to say he lost to Diz. First round isnt close Diz killed him. 2nd round, the supposed clear round to DNA, Diz had one of the sickest rebuttals of all time but ok Ill give DNA that round. 3rd round Diz went off while DNA freestyled almost the whole round spitting jibberish or just wack shiit in general, I have no idea why people give DNA that round. Quote me smthg hot he said