DNA aka corniest ***** in url

El Dinero

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
corny / wack

people swear this nikka goin off with his weak bars. I seen this kid get totally slayed by oun p and dizaster and i mean body bagged.

this nikka had so many battles and still wack as fukk, convinced he's just a view machine

opinions?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I don't watch alot of battle raps but I did happen to see the Dizaster/DNA battle

Dizaster almost bodied bagged him but at the last min DNA came threw and redeemed himself. He didn't win but he made it a close battle.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
DNA is a swaggerless monkey

He is trash to me

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
He raps like he's reading off of cue cards. The shyt he says isnt that corny but he takes forever to set it up so by time he gets to the punch its just meh

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Typical dna battle

Think of the first 5 things that come to mind about said rapper and dna will find some corny ass way to incorporate those 5 things in his rounds. He brings nothing to the table

Only things he has ever done that was great to me was his reverse thing vs oun p and how he exposed tech 9. He was decent vs eurgh too.

Past that dna is trash

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
"Corny" is synonymous with "swag" imo: a gay way of admiring or dissing another man. DNA lacks stage presence relies too much on freestyling at times, and is just still pretty raw skills-wise. He has talent, he just needs to put it all together.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
nikka....DNA is corny. Aint nothing gay bout calling somebody corny:shaq2:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikka....DNA is corny. Aint nothing gay bout calling somebody corny:shaq2:

Like I said, when that's the first thing you use to describe someone I just think you're trying too hard to examine dude on a level beyond his lyricism and skills. It's whatever tho. I clearly don't stan the nikka, I broke down with actual substance what his faults are. I just see a lot of nikkas resort to "corny" and it just comes off wack imo. The opposite side of that coin is when I see nikkas stan clearly mediocre battlers, in terms of skill/lyricism, because of "aggressiveness" or ""charisma". Like pause, brehs. :dahell: The dude isn't saying shyt, but cause he's loud and demonstrative cats get gassed off it? For instance :mjpls:, John John clearly beat K Sine to me, but cats rolled with the "K Shine won" line cause the same low self esteem having nikkas in the crowd gassed mediocre shyt. Sawed off shotty that shyt shooting out breadsticks...word? The other da don...funny, but gassed beyond belief. Then I see a dude like Chilla Jones not get the full respect he deserves for saying some of the illest shyt in any of these leagues...cause he's not loud or demonstrative and makes you have to listen to every word and think? Tay Roc beat Cortez...really? fukk outta here. It's not even necessarily gayness as much as it's pure stannery and region bias if anything.

El Dinero

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guys delivery is lacking an even his bars but most of all delivery

every bar sounds the same, no hate. I actually want the kid to do well and he has potential no doubt.

conceited is corny as shyt bar wise (hit and miss) DNA is possibly the corniest cos everybody says corny bars.

john john quit on k-shine, crowd was biased but he still lost and sawed off shotty line was fire.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
the guys delivery is lacking an even his bars but most of all delivery

every bar sounds the same, no hate. I actually want the kid to do well and he has potential no doubt.

conceited is corny as shyt bar wise (hit and miss) DNA is possibly the corniest cos everybody says corny bars.

john john quit on k-shine, crowd was biased but he still lost and sawed off shotty line was fire.

Nah, I was just hating when I said the breadsticks line was wack:whoa:. DNA is very raw like I said. Conceited is hit or miss, like you said, but when he hits it's always hard, strong pause. I just hate the stannery and dikk riding when it comes to these battles. It's about bars. Delivery and performance are important no doubt, but if you ain't saying shyt who cares?