DMX and Eminem are “Allegedly” Finalizing Talks To Be The Next Versuz

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course Camel ducked, hed rather hang out with his cac friends, battling dmx is prob beneath him in his mind, i at least give the cac Eminem props for not being a bougie coward., that said DMX gonna kill him

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Hold on..the 2nd Em album is SERIOUS BUSINESS. Dont get crazy...lol.

Of course the first 3 DMX albums are near masterpieces. But Stan is a genius song and songs like Criminal were great.

My cousin was an Eminem Stan growing up. Granted he grew up in the Suburbs. So that’s that, but through him I would hear his album and maaaaan his ish I could never vibe with. Always on some Columbine rapper shyt!! Just a bunch of screaming and shyt.

DMX is way more versatile which is crazy for someone with his voice. What songs does Em have that matches Slippin, Ruff Ryders anthem, What these bytches want, hows it going down? What’s my name, Stop being greedy.

seriously deadass what can Eminem in his entire discography have for DMX??

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Em's one of the GOATS but I dont get the appeal of this versus thing. You just watch celebrities awkwardly look into a camera while some shytty audio version of their song plays?:mindblown:

thats what im saying.
Aint like they actually battling; its just get on live and play our top songs and see who people think had the best song.
:francis:

When I mentioned this before brehs act like I was trippin.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Em's one of the GOATS but I dont get the appeal of this versus thing. You just watch celebrities awkwardly look into a camera while some shytty audio version of their song plays?:mindblown:

facts.

watching someone livestream has never been appealing to me.

The communal ascept

And if you ask me, the shytty audio makes it more intimate

Teddy Riley had a whole production and ppl got pissed off

As long as u ain't Nelly or Teddy the first time around, it's dope

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
DMX had a Penny Hardaway-type run in the rap game.

Substitute injuries for crack cocaine though

No. Closer to Andrew Luck IF he won a few Super Bowls.

People forget, most people ain't fukking with the first two years of his career throughout their entire runs