DMX and Eminem are “Allegedly” Finalizing Talks To Be The Next Versuz

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:sas2: no link but that’s the talk in the industry right now behind the scenes

Eminem wants to gain some respect because he is insecure about being criticized for never going against respected emcees so he thinks DMX would help his legacy.

X wanted Jay Z badly but is down to go against Eminem instead and thinks the exposure would help him a lot

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ehh, most of Eminem mainstream songs are weird for hip hop standards. Em would probably drop beautiful to response to slippin, beautiful might be a dope record to emo teenage white kids but Black ppl ain't rocking with that song. Maybe Till I collapse /Lose Yourself vs X gon give to ya/What's my name but it would be weird outside of those songs IMO.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Ugh DMX is disrespectfully slept on and Eminem is disgustingly overrated. So people are gon hype his trash ass rape my babymother/kill my mom white school shooter music over DMX. I’m not trying to hear that bullshyt. Also I thought they said no to Justin timberlake(which I agree with) because it needed to be for the culture(Africans only Dr.Umar voice). Then leave Eminem wack ass where he is.

DMX need to go up against someone of his quality. I don’t know who would be good but Eminem ain’t it.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Ugh DMX is disrespectfully slept on and Eminem is disgustingly overrated. So people are goons hype his trash ass rape my babymother/kill my mom white school shooter music over DMX. I’m not trying to hear that bullshyt. Also I thought they said no to Justin timberlake(which I agree with) because it needed to be for the culture(Africans only Dr.Umar voice). They leave Eminem wack ass where he is.

DMX need to go up against someone of his quality. I don’t know who would be good but Eminem ain’t it.
they already let that cac Scott Storch jump on a battle. I want this shyt to happen so people can cringe at liking all those retarded ass early em songs when he was wearing costumes and shyt.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas2: no link but that’s the talk in the industry right now behind the scenes

Eminem wants to gain some respect because he is insecure about being criticized for never going against respected emcees so he thinks DMX would help his legacy.

X wanted Jay Z badly but is down to go against Eminem instead and thinks the exposure would help him a lot

I dont like the match up

Em got too many weird songs

And why would DMX want Jay

We all know Jay would never do something like that he barely comes out in public

Let alone online

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bringing Eminem over is gonna ruin it. Mark my words. Once they let the CACs in the grassroots spontaneous unique feel is done.

WHO LISTENS TO EMINEM?!!!

I don’t know anyone that listens to that CAC anymore. He was a novelty until his album dropped and most of my crew felt the same way, he was a talented rapper but who wants to hear him rapping about murdering his mom and fukking corpses and dumb shyt.

DMX should go up against 50.