DMX and Eminem are “Allegedly” Finalizing Talks To Be The Next Versuz

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
DMX music surprisingly hasn’t aged well

Party Up is still played in clubs to this day

Hell, I've even heard Where the Hood At and the RR Anthem played at hip hop joints in the last 5 years

Slippin is still relatable

His 1998 and 1999 albums are untouchable. Anything after that is hit and miss.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Em's one of the GOATS but I dont get the appeal of this versus thing. You just watch celebrities awkwardly look into a camera while some shytty audio version of their song plays?:mindblown:

facts.

watching someone livestream has never been appealing to me.

it’s more about two legends interviewing each other, vibing off each other, trading ego shots...all in real time.

there really hasn’t been any platform like this, so it’s a fresh idea that millions of people seem to love. It’s surprising no one capitalized off this before now.

And with the world in quarantine...there’s a hunger for new content

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
DMX music surprisingly hasn’t aged well
I think em music hasnt aged well. Every song on slim shady will be cancled in this era. The eminem show might have a few. The rest were trash when they came out. Nobody likes sober Eminem.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ugh DMX is disrespectfully slept on and Eminem is disgustingly overrated. So people are gon hype his trash ass rape my babymother/kill my mom white school shooter music over DMX. I’m not trying to hear that bullshyt. Also I thought they said no to Justin timberlake(which I agree with) because it needed to be for the culture(Africans only Dr.Umar voice). Then leave Eminem wack ass where he is.

DMX need to go up against someone of his quality. I don’t know who would be good but Eminem ain’t it.
Hold on..the 2nd Em album is SERIOUS BUSINESS. Dont get crazy...lol.

Of course the first 3 DMX albums are near masterpieces. But Stan is a genius song and songs like Criminal were great.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says who?

Only a cracker would say this dog shyt :mjlol:
Nobody I know has ever played an Eminem song in the whip or at the crib chillin. nobody Wana hear some whiny voices weirdo talk about killing his mom or slicing ppl up with chainsaws and shyt :mjlol:

no Eminem you could ever play will get the reaction that ruff ryders anthem gets.

:camby:

I always skip his verse on what’s the difference :pacspit:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
X’s music aged better but it will be full of Mountain Dew drinking white boys hyping anything Marshall plays.

That's the overall issue with anything Eminem related when it comes to competition. There's a lot of European and East Indian kids overseas who don't listen to any rap music except for Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Eminem and Kendrick. Which is extremely ironic, considering Eminem himself is a very huge Hip Hop fan and has shown this on numerous occasions. So all this is going to do is end up having a bunch of Em Stans swarm the IG chat saying X is whack, X eventually losing his temper and just quitting the IG live, and all of us wondering why we still came even after seeing this happening a mile away. :unimpressed:

Em is clearly a competitive guy, but I'd be surprised if this is actually happening.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
What about a Snoop Vs Busta?

And DMX vs Jay-Z.

I’d wanna see Nas and Jay. It would be cool for them to get together nearly 20 years after their beef. It would probably have similar vibes to Jill Scott and Badu, where it’s just two fellow artists vibing and celebrating each other.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ugh DMX is disrespectfully slept on and Eminem is disgustingly overrated. So people are gon hype his trash ass rape my babymother/kill my mom white school shooter music over DMX. I’m not trying to hear that bullshyt. Also I thought they said no to Justin timberlake(which I agree with) because it needed to be for the culture(Africans only Dr.Umar voice). Then leave Eminem wack ass where he is.

DMX need to go up against someone of his quality. I don’t know who would be good but Eminem ain’t it.
DMX and Jadakiss

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tumblr_muoel25YAu1r5lqijo1_500.gif