DMV got one! | GoldLink - "Crew" ft. Brent Faiyaz, Shy Glizzy...HOT 100 DEBUT- GRAMMY NOMINATED!!!

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Seems like people really fukkin with the hook, hope it puts some shine on Brent Faiyaz, dude is too smooth.

When i bumped this bytch on the drive home from work :ohlawd:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Naw, this don't do NOTHING for me. Just sounds like background music that would play at the club to me. Nothing I would bump.

I don't know man. I'm just removed from this era. I'm the wrong nikka to be asking, cause I see what this generation be doing and it just comes off like they not even trying. They just make this moody mumble whiny music and it just comes off what I use to call shyt back in the day, "bytch made". :yeshrug:

I grew up in a different era and time, man. You gotta excuse me cause this new shyt ain't what's up to me.

nikka ain't you 31 talking bout eras:hhh:

We part of the same era deal with it :lolbron:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
nikka ain't you 31 talking bout eras:hhh:

We part of the same era deal with it :lolbron:

What I was getting at was I grew up in an era that was different from what's deemed now "good" or "great" now. If you the same age as me, you know shyt has definitely changed and the standards for what's "good" and "great" today are completely different form how it was in the 90's.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who thought thread said DMX and came in disappointed :mjgrin:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Track was sounding right until dude came in sounding retarded .. why do we rap like this in 2017 :mindblown: