DMV brehs.... Is Q Da Fool next up?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Why wouldn't Gucci care that a rapper robbed his homeboy (who didn't know him) and made videos flaunting a his chains?

It's just my opinion, but I don't think Gucci really cares about any of his artists like that
This aint the old Wop, none of these dudes are really his friends and he really hasn't helped any of them career wise, both Ralo and Lil Wop tried to get out of their deals. Pablo has regressed since signing honestly
Pretty sure Adam even asked him about it on the No Jumper interview, so I can't be the only one who's noticed
Besides, Q wasn't even there when it happened

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fake ass drill music. I remember when DC and MD were trendsetters. What happened to us man

:francis:
Tbh, a lot of people forget, the dmv was making drill type music around the same time as Chicago (circa 2010-2012). Their scene just never received international attention like Chicago's did.

MIC Que

Pro
Daps
Reppin
7200 DM[V]
Tbh, a lot of people forget, the dmv was making drill type music around the same time as Chicago (circa 2010-2012). Their scene just never received international attention like Chicago's did.
U sharp

Its krazy the gbe nikkas was vibin heavy wit Boosa Da Shoota shyt in dis vid .