Django Unchained

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
change the name of this thread, Bk & Brook said its not allowed.

:salute: though, you putting in work...just cant have threads named that or they come after us.

EDIT: we just need to get everybody in taht group and do away with these threads, we cant get the coli shut down. @Golayitdown hook everybody up.

Last edited by a moderator:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
change the name of this thread, Bk & Brook said its not allowed.

:salute: though, you putting in work...just cant have threads named that or they come after us.

EDIT: we just need to get everybody in taht group and do away with these threads, we cant get the coli shut down. @Golayitdown hook everybody up.
I can't even list that it's a screener?

:yeshrug: Oh well doesn't matter either way to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Damn, the old me would be happy to download this. The new me is like "lets go the movies". Eh....moral decisions.

edit: i literally hovered my mouse over the link as a robber would hold a gun to someone's head.....something has changed

:comeon:

If your that worried about Tarintino's pocket books go see it in the movies. Hopefully he'll let you hold some dollars when you run into him next time you see him in these streets...:russ:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:comeon:

If your that worried about Tarintino's pocket books go see it in the movies. Hopefully he'll let you hold some dollars when you run into him next time you see him in these streets...:russ:

For some reason, i hope movies i enjoyed do well in box office:manny: