Dj Mo Beatz – D-Boy (ft. Hbk, Dusty Mcfly, Sayitainttone & Big Sean) Video

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Thanks...its like impossible to keep up out here in seattle.

So dusty is dirty glove...have there been any colabs with jesse james?

And yeah, I can see that in DBCO, these little nikkas LOST THEY MINDS when "good ass day" played last yr...its identical to when I would hear "I DON'T GIVE A fukk!!" On oh boy whem I was younger...they the new street lordz

Found a link
[ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/kue6z9hx7cgh]Big Sean Feat. DoughBoyz CashOut, Dusty McFly & SayItAintTone - D-Boy.MP3[/ame]

Dusty doesn't have any collabs with Jesse James that I know of. And yeah DBCO are reminding me of when the Street Lordz was doing their thing back in the day. Miss those days. Hopefully this new waves of rappers get their chance in the mainstream. Sean is doing his best to give cats opportunities. This "D Boy" track is a good start.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Thanks...its like impossible to keep up out here in seattle.

So dusty is dirty glove...have there been any colabs with jesse james?

And yeah, I can see that in DBCO, these little nikkas LOST THEY MINDS when "good ass day" played last yr...its identical to when I would hear "I DON'T GIVE A fukk!!" On oh boy whem I was younger...they the new street lordz

I haven't been around nikkas from back home in a while, but my brother was telling me about how Good ass Day was hitting. I haven't really heard anything from them that I liked, and when I told them I was feeling Dusty with "I'm out here" they laughed at me like he was straight garbage. I was surprised cause he seem to have the most potential for success out of the new crop of Detroit hustle rapping nikkas. Can't imagine anything hitting the way "Roll with My nikkas" would get nikkas hype in the club and on the streets.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
I haven't been around nikkas from back home in a while, but my brother was telling me about how Good ass Day was hitting. I haven't really heard anything from them that I liked, and when I told them I was feeling Dusty with "I'm out here" they laughed at me like he was straight garbage. I was surprised cause he seem to have the most potential for success out of the new crop of Detroit hustle rapping nikkas. Can't imagine anything hitting the way "Roll with My nikkas" would get nikkas hype in the club and on the streets.

Yeah Dusty has the most potential out of the new crop of hustle rappers. This track right here shows us he has more potential compared to Hbk. There's a reason why Jeezy thought about signing him. nikkas love them those Doughboyz Cashout nikkas tho.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Say I don't rep the D that some dumbest shyt
You see them carties whipping out on 106-Big Sean

67mxko.jpg

Salute to Blade Icewood