Dj Mo Beatz – D-Boy (ft. Hbk, Dusty Mcfly, Sayitainttone & Big Sean) Video

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I can't see another wave of talent outta detroit flounder...I was crushed when tone tone with what up doe and I luv the way u doin it flopped, and watching royce sellout and the cheddaboyz die out and malik fail.

Out in my neck of the woods P.L. had a chance too...idk what happened there...

What's up with HBK?

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
I can't see another wave of talent outta detroit flounder...I was crushed when tone tone with what up doe and I luv the way u doin it flopped, and watching royce sellout and the cheddaboyz die out and malik fail.

Out in my neck of the woods P.L. had a chance too...idk what happened there...

What's up with HBK?

HBK is with Doughboyz Cashout. They got the streets on lock up here. nikkas love them here.

Dusty with Dirty Glove Ent. He had that "I'm Out Here" track. Jeezy been thinking about signing him. Performed with Jeezy a couple months back downtown.

Sayitain'tone been doing his thing with Sean from the beginning. He's the one that made Sean focus on this rap shyt.

P.L out here still making moves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Thanks...its like impossible to keep up out here in seattle.

So dusty is dirty glove...have there been any colabs with jesse james?

And yeah, I can see that in DBCO, these little nikkas LOST THEY MINDS when "good ass day" played last yr...its identical to when I would hear "I DON'T GIVE A fukk!!" On oh boy whem I was younger...they the new street lordz