DJ Envy's wife flexes on followers with new IG post

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never got straight A's. How many of you did? And in what grades? I got A's and B's in like Jr. High...

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Should have covered the Student ID number, but other than that, I think it's not a bad thing.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me process this. Social media got flooded with ridiculous prom photos and videos and helicopters and outrageous shyt, but this is what we mad at today?

Straight A’s.

Ok.
For real.

There are moms proud doing shyt like taking their sons to strip clubs or filming their daughters memorizing Sexxy Red

But we're clowning DJ Envys wife for posting a report card :skip:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I never got straight A's. How many of you did? And in what grades? I got A's and B's in like Jr. High...
Honor Roll like my entire life

Was supposed to graduate HS early too due to all the advanced classes I took in 5/6th grade but the school I went to ended up playing me and I dropped out and got a GED

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Is this the new wave? :patrice:

Not new at all. Flossing grades as parents is common with some Asians and African communities

My parents had beef with one of our family friends because I beat their rich spoiled son in school. This shyt really happens. They stopped being friends and everything :laff: