DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm not taking Funk Flex and Tony the Closer word for anything. They clearly hate Envy and have an agenda.

No one with any actual authority has mentioned DJ Envy. Just internet/social media people.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm not taking Funk Flex and Tony the Closer word for anything. They clearly hate Envy and have an agenda.

No one with any actual authority has mentioned DJ Envy. Just internet/social media people.
Facts are the fact it don’t matter who the messenger is.. ENVY a bytch ass nikka of the highest order…

So you saying you not taking Star word for it either? He been out to expose ENVY..

ENVY bout to be hit with federal charges bro.. Dude better hope at minimum he gets less that 10 yrs in prison

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

He's been named in several lawsuits. Which led to several local news stations mentioning his name in their investigative reports.

Not to mention he's on record as a business partner with Cesar. Basically thru his job phone and personal phone. Lol.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

envy looking real scared about now.
giphy.gif

he already knows his boy is gonna sing like a bird and try to pin this on him.