Division 2 or anthem or blacks op 4? URGENT!"!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'm more than likely late, but if you copped Anthem, I'mma call your Moms/Pops to come and whup yo ass, if they still with us, 'cause you'd need a proper ass whupping for purchasing that shyt game.

The Division 2 is fun as hell if you have a squad to run with and a proper connection. I'm still giving mine burn on the Xb1 even though I been out in these streets for a minute by myself.

AgentYevon (Xb1) If you or anyone copped and need someone to watch your back with a rifle.:myman:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
If you're considering getting Division, love yourself, get Destiny 2, and play the actual good "loot shooter", which is already better, but gets a major overhaul in October.

Even more so for Anthem:scust:. That's Destiny with Down Syndrome.
Idk what people see in the div games. Has to be the lamest setting for a looter shooter.

D2 players - "look guys I got an alien revolver with explosive magic rounds!" :gladbron:

Anthem players -"look guys I got a cryolaser!" :gladbron:
Div 2 players - "Look guys I got a legendary knee pad!" :laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Idk what people see in the div games. Has to be the lamest setting for a looter shooter.

D2 players - "look guys I got an alien revolver with explosive magic rounds!" :gladbron:

Anthem players -"look guys I got a cryolaser!" :gladbron:
Div 2 players - "Look guys I got a legendary knee pad!" :laff:
Division 2 thread is dead as hell :huhldup:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Save your money. All trash
This should have been the first post :deadmanny:

A new COD is out in a few months.
Anthem is dead
Div 2 is better than 1, but is a looter game that will take close to 50hrs of playing to get the full experience.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
How is destiny still the only successful live service shooter shooter? :mjlol: I guess bungo has the secret sauce that keeps suckers paying for dungeons and previously removed content

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How is destiny still the only successful live service shooter shooter? :mjlol: I guess bungo has the secret sauce that keeps suckers paying for dungeons and previously removed content
GMs are challenging. Raids are fun. PvP is enjoyable. Seasonable play modes break up the monotony.

There's a lot to do

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Anthem

giphy.gif

Can't believe I played 60 dollars for that friggin Screensaver simulation.