Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
200.gif
:mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This country was built for white women. As much as I hate saying that statement, it’s purely a fact. Sorry for her loss. No one deserves to go out like that. That CAC should be investigated at the very least but that’s the value of a black life to a white suspect in America.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
You’d be very surprised how many extremely beautiful young women are emotionally disturbed, financially desperate, and sexually promiscuous
Facts. Caveat to this is that a lot of men are financially willing to provide. Always comes at a cost tho :ufdup:
#HYON, wench brigade got it :manny:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Young black women have been failed by older women pushing wenching and encouraging them to be sugar babies:snoop:

Sex work have been here since the dawn on time but it was always called what it truly is, prostitution.

These divesters and Interracial fanatics have lead a generation of our girls into a slaughterhouse :snoop:
Right.. when you have women being sugar babies and in sex work in one of the richest nations then you have a problem.

It used to be that women entered the sex work industry because they had no other choice or had upbringing issues, baggage and damage that led to such lifestyles.

But nope, there’s a lot of women going into this life for material items and lavish lifestyles.

Morality is at an all time low.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
i fukking hate shyt like this that sista is fine and she should of just stick with brehs hell i would be coo if she messed with nothing but drug dealers. messing with cacs is never a good thing. i have a daughter and i'm going to drill in her head to NEVER MESS WITH CACS and show her examples like this.
You think this is solely a race thing? It’s a I’m going to go after any man that will support my lavish lifestyle and wants.

Older white men with money are the biggest simps. That’s probably why, not the fact that he’s white.

She probably low key hates white people like that one coli female chick that had white clients but would go in on white people.

Seems like it’s a level of guilt. They see that these old white men are racist, carry old ideologies, perceive most black people as one way etc