Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y'all still don't believe that cacs are out here killing black people to sell their organs on the black market? :mjpls:
Point out where it said she was found without missing organs. You would think 2 autopsies would have caught that.

I believe that you dudes want to manifest a bleek reality. It's a weird preoccupation. We had dudes on here swearing Black women are being diasspeared to steal wombs for trannies.

Might be less than 5 doctors in the world who can do that still experimental procedure but logic doesn't matter.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

m1CUbP7.gif

I don't have a problem with interracial relationships but there is ugly truth many swirlers refuse to accept.

Subconsciously or consciously, the average white person will get defensive when one of their own is accused of committing a crime against a black person. They put themselves in the shoes of the perpetrator.

If they end up with an abusive partner, they're going to have a hard time convincing the world that Brad isn't the nice guy they can have beer with.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
He is now.
He was fukking her. Fam found used condom.
"He told Rolling Stone they found a used condom in the trash, lubricant, bloody sheets on her bed and an unidentified pill in the unit. "
Ain't no way a Black man would've not been arrested in the same scenario.
Family suing city for mishandling investigation into death of black woman | Daily Mail Online

It's odd that they have not established a cause of death yet.

That would give some clues but sadly the DA doesn't have much to charge Brad on if there is no evidence indicating a homicide.

If it is determined the pills killed her yall know it will be ruled an accidental overdose or a medical issue.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
i fukking hate shyt like this that sista is fine and she should of just stick with brehs hell i would be coo if she messed with nothing but drug dealers. messing with cacs is never a good thing. i have a daughter and i'm going to drill in her head to NEVER MESS WITH CACS and show her examples like this.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
i fukking hate shyt like this that sista is fine and she should of just stick with brehs hell i would be coo if she messed with nothing but drug dealers. messing with cacs is never a good thing. i have a daughter and i'm going to drill in her head to NEVER MESS WITH CACS and show her examples like this.

I remember an acquaintance of mine dated an abusive white guy and he actually used to taunt her that the police won’t believe her if she calls them due to him being white.

Why any woman would date someone who you know will get away with killing you easily will never fail to confuse me

The white cops willl always side with white men in these scenarios. Why make yourself vulnerable like that?