Disturbing story about Paige

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I went on holiday to England in 2011 and I saw a good few wrestling shows. I went to a promotion called WAW, which is run by Paige's family.

I went to use a toilet after the show in the small venue the show was held in. The cubicle I went in had no toilet paper so I used the next one.

Whilst I was in there I heard a woman say, "sorry boys, the ladies is full and I really need to go" and this woman went into the cubicle which had no toilet paper. I thought about saying something but opted not to, as then she would have been waiting for me.

I heard this woman do a big shyt. Staining, grunting...

I left my cubicle to wash my hands and then who emerged from the toilet paperless cubicle? PAIGE!

2011+03+26_0724.JPG

(This is how she looked at the time)

She said hello to me and then left in a hurry.

Two things:

1. This bytch didn't wipe her a$$hole. This means her a$$hole was covered in poo, and she simply pulled her pants up and walked away with a shytty bumhole which is disgusting.

2. She didn't even wash her hands, if in fact she wiped her shytty a$$hole with her hands.

In conclusion, Paige is one grotty bytch.

How it smell though :noah:

SirMo

Pro
Daps
maybe she went back to the ladies room to get toilet paper because she was embarrassed by the situation.

yeah somebody else mentioned this earlier. Now I think about the way she left the room, this is probably accurate.