Disturbing moments in Video Games (Spoilers)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I have been playing Kane and Lynch 2 on Series X (Backward Compat) trying to complete the Campaign because I never completed it. There is a section in the game where one of the main guy characters girlfriend gets kidnapped along with the 2 characters. The bad guys raped her and torture her in front of the character and you can hear them pounding her out smh

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I have been playing Kane and Lynch 2 on Series X (Backward Compat) trying to complete the Campaign because I never completed it. There is a section in the game where one of the main guy characters girlfriend gets kidnapped along with the 2 characters. The bad guys raped her and torture her in front of the character and you can hear them pounding her out smh

:gucci:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps

Yea i was wondering why didn't he let him take the shot smh

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Doing the anal abortion scene in south park made me throw the game in the bushes and vow never to play the sequel.

Don’t know what those cacs were thinkin:scust:

shyt triggered me again just typing that shyt out. :scust:

I didn’t play Stick of Truth but I did play the sequel Fractured But Whole (:dame:) that had one of the wildest sections/mini games I’d ever played in a video game

I’d rather not even repeat it since it was very much not from Harlem:dame:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn’t play Stick of Truth but I did play the sequel Fractured But Whole (:dame:) that had one of the wildest sections/mini games I’d ever played in a video game

I’d rather not even repeat it since it was very much not from Harlem:dame:
Cacs can’t help themselves :scusthov:

worst part is they developed a good game. Sits up there with some of the best JRPG style games of recent years.

Just can’t bring myself to spend more time in their nasty depraved world. :smh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Finding the giant snake in RDR 2...shyt legit had me like :damn:
juihi1xi5s021.jpg

Man made mutant in RDR 2. Also had me like :damn: The notes that were left were :damn: to
maxresdefault.jpg

The second half of frostpunk is:wow:. The decisions you make and the outcomes :wow:. I went down the path of using cybernetics to save people from amputation and then a group of people said I was playing god and ignoring the natural order of things where people are supposed to freeze and die and they killed themselves:wow:. I aint even have a grave to bury them in:wow:. Also I went to far down the religious path and the next thing I know the order was dragging people out of their houses beating them and forcing them to pray :wow:. Whole game is wild as fukk.

Silent Hill the room, when you find dude body in the other apartment. Walter Sullivan is one of the creepiest video game characters ever.
0db829f04307e75ea09f3b717ebc460e0e0f8d33_hq.jpg

RDR 2 has a shyt ton of disturbing shyt in it. Finding that dead missionary dude who died of thirst had me :mjcry: .

Last edited: