DISTURBING footage leaks of lsraeli IDF soldiers gang-raping Palestinian detainee. Blinken says “the video needs to be investigated by lsrael & IDF”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Debunked fakkit. https://www.trtworld.com/middle-eas...unked-as-israeli-propaganda-unravels-18165357

50 hours of video on Oct 7 and not one video on sexual violence yall kikes claim that was rampant? We literally have video of everything you nasty, lying, demonic cracker kikes have claimed Hamas did.

Beheaded babies? ✅

Burned babies? ✅

Rape? ✅

Torturing women and children? ✅

Y’all literally have concentration camps to torture and kill Palestinians. You can go and die fakkit, do the world a favor and kill yourself.

DISGUSTING

TRTWORLD AS YOUR SOURCE VS THE UN AS MY SOURCE (WHICH IS NOTORIOUSLY ANTI ISRAEL)

A MORON WHO CAPES FOR HAMAS N THINK THEYRE ABOVE RAPE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES

N U CALL YOURSELF A “BIBLICAL GOON”

AWFUL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DISGUSTING

TRTWORLD AS YOUR SOURCE VS THE UN AS MY SOURCE (WHICH IS NOTORIOUSLY ANTI ISRAEL)

A MORON WHO CAPES FOR HAMAS N THINK THEYRE ABOVE RAPE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES

N U CALL YOURSELF A “BIBLICAL GOON”

AWFUL

This the same UN that Israel has been killing their members for months? The same UN that has called Israel actions in Palestine a genocide??? The same UN that Israel believes that works with Hamas? :dahell:Shut your stupid ass up. NY times is a Zionist publication, fukk outta here. The article they published on rape on Oct 7th was already debunked.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This the same UN that Israel has been killing their members for months? The same UN that has called Israel actions in Palestine a genocide??? The same UN that Israel believes that works with Hamas? :dahell:Shut your stupid ass up. NY times is a Zionist publication, fukk outta here. The article they published on rape on Oct 7th was already debunked.

ARE U RETARDED? THERE IS LITERALLY HAMAS MEMBERS WHO ADMITTED TO RAPE

BUT U WANT TO SEE VIDEOS OF THE RAPE IN ORDER TO BELIEVE IT.. VILE TRASH

THE FACT THAT U OVER HERE CAPING FOR HAMAS SAYS A LOT ABOUT U AS A HUMAN BEING

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Sly Cookin

DISGUSTING … JIHADIST ZADDY NOT COMIN TO SAVE U, SON.
People will admit to anything under torture.

The NYT article about Hamas raping was debunked long ago. Why are you repeating old lies? So weird... :skip:

You should probably just shut the fukk up right now. But you won't :skip:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ARE U RETARDED? THERE IS LITERALLY HAMAS MEMBERS WHO ADMITTED TO RAPE

BUT U WANT TO SEE VIDEOS OF THE RAPE IN ORDER TO BELIEVE IT.. VILE TRASH

THE FACT THAT U OVER HERE CAPING FOR HAMAS SAYS A LOT ABOUT U AS A HUMAN BEING

Admitted to who the IDF or the free press? If they ain’t admit to the press the it’s 100% of a lie. And i will cape for Hamas any day over you cocksuckers.

If I were trapped in an occupation/apartheid/genocide I will 100% be Hamas and be doing everything in my power to kill you people.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
IM RIGHT HERE .. ANYONE PARTAKING IN GAY RAPE SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH

THATS MY 2 CENTS

THE BIG QUESTION IS WHETHER ALL THE ANTI-JEWISH POSTERS HERE WERE AS OUTRAGED WHEN HAMAS MILITANTS WERE GOING AROUND RAPING & SLAUGHTERING INNOCENT CIVILIANS… AND THE ANSWER IS NO

the "KHAMAS" rape story has been shown to be false news spread by IDF/AIPAC for sympathy. and it worked

i saw lots of horrified reactions here on the coli when it happened. he likes to rewrite history to milk a little more holocaust sympathy.

i guess he has no choice but to hang out on the coli. its one of the last places anybody on this fukking planet gives one iota of a flying fukk about RBX :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
People will admit to anything under torture.

The NYT article about Hamas raping was debunked long ago. Why are you repeating old lies? So weird... :skip:

You should probably just shut the fukk up right now. But you won't :skip:

“THEYRE LYING ABOUT RAPING THEIR VICTIMS!! IT WASNT BLOOD DRIPPIN OUT THEIR VAGINAS IT WAS KETCHUP!!! HAMAS ARE GOOD, CIVIL PEOPLE!!!!”

LMAO CLOWNS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Admitted to who the IDF or the free press? If they ain’t admit to the press the it’s 100% of a lie. And i will cape for Hamas any day over you cocksuckers.

If I were trapped in an occupation/apartheid/genocide I will 100% be Hamas and be doing everything in my power to kill you people.

:snoop:

NO SHAME

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

the "KHAMAS" rape story has been shown to be false news spread by IDF/AIPAC for sympathy. and it worked

i saw lots of horrified reactions here on the coli when it happened. he likes to rewrite history to milk a little more holocaust sympathy.

i guess he has no choice but to hang out on the coli. its one of the last places anybody on this fukking planet gives one iota of a flying fukk about RBX :mjlol:

SURE THING CULTURE VULTURE

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
can we get this zionist piece of shyt Sccit the f00k outta here? this dude is on the daily basis defending opression and killing of not only women but also children. This dirty zionist piece of shyt jew has no empathy and no morals. IDF fakkit.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

YOU MENTALLY ILL JIHAD LOVERS ARE LITERALLY DEFENDING WHAT U CLAIM I AM:

“HAMAS WOULD NEVER!!! :picard:

LMAO CLOWNS

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
SURE THING CULTURE VULTURE
literal peewee level comebacks here yall

the JIDF is not sending their best! oy vey!!

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg