Disputed 1619 project was CORRECT, Slavery WAS key to US Revolution; Gerald Horne proved in 2014

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I thought it was just the candy coating.. but not the core. But it really is the core, it all really does come down to slavery :wow:

The implications of all of this....

So what this mean lol
they tried to deny this shyt because if they could couch it in flowery language of freedom then they could fool themselves on the mythology.

Theres too much contemporary evidence of slavery, slave revolts, and abolition influencing political and economic decisions, especially of southern colonists for them to pretend slavery wasn't relevant.

They got mad at the 1619 project for saying the country was founded on slavery but the more people look into it, the harder it gets to deny the founders themselves saying how much it influenced their economic decisions.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I certainly enjoyed this.

I would love for him to speak on the Asiento, and address the power battle between the Merchant Bankers of the walled, Roman, City of London, and the AEnglo-Sachs Monarchy based in Westminster.

How that may have factored into what transpired here in the 13 colonies and other Nova Francia, New Spain-Louisiana territories. Id like to hear his analyses from an even wider perspective.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I certainly enjoyed this.

I would love for him to speak on the Asiento, and address the power battle between the Merchant Bankers of the walled, Roman, City of London, and the AEnglo-Sachs Monarchy based in Westminster.

How that may have factored into what transpired here in the 13 colonies and other Nova Francia, New Spain-Louisiana territories. I like to analyze hear his analyses from an even wider perspective.
Horne lowkey mentions this in some of his interviews. Basically once the spanish inquisition kicked the jews out, even like 200 years after england did, that England was desperate to compete with the spanish and allowed the jews to incorporate in the business interests and weren't as rigid on being a catholic like the Spanish so "outsiders" could join the colonial and capitalist project.

Thats why you could have black conquistadors representing spain if they were catholic, but england was pushing the white-line. its just crazy.

fascinating stuff.

breh...when you learn about Bartolomé de las Casas pushing back on Columbus and regretting getting africans into slavery :wow:

this shyt was all documented :wow: Theres no surprise here :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS