Disney teases a new franchise beyond Avengers

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
man the way they've dropped the ball on both the x-men and fantastic repeatedly does not make me want to see that shyt at all.. If they redoing those franchises they better make the origin story 20 mins and move along already.

Logan was the first good x-men movie everything before that has been decent to terrible.

THIS. Fantastic 4 needs a new directior and everything.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
shyt is gonna be :ohhh:as hell.

Feige confirmed The Eternals is in production already (lowkey - It wouldn't surprise me if this was a reaction to DC starting developing The New Gods) - how that meshes with X-Men, FF and all that is anyone's guess.
I'm eager to see how it works out for the ensemble movies. :ehh:

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Im not even tripping over xmen and ff. ButbIbhavent heard anything about marvel getting xmen so I dontnknow why anyone is looking out for it now.

momma

All Star
Daps
The tone on Civil War is different from the tone in Guardians.

A3 wasn’t like Thor 3

Hulk wasn’t like Antman

BP tone wasn’t like Ironman

I think they already doing a decent job at that.

They good with how they doing things

Martha

Yes but you know what I mean
All the MCU movies are characterized by a similar feeling + type of writing regardless of the slight style differences between movies
It doesn't even have to be a "dark" version of Marvel, just something that's very tonally and creatively different. Just like the comics, I wanna see heroes interpreted in different ways every now and then

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes but you know what I mean
All the MCU movies are characterized by a similar feeling + type of writing regardless of the slight style differences between movies
It doesn't even have to be a "dark" version of Marvel, just something that's very tonally and creatively different. Just like the comics, I wanna see heroes interpreted in different ways every now and then

No I get you...... and I think the way they are going keeping it on the foundation similar but layer it with something different is the way to go.

I think if one movie was Aliens 3, then another was Supercop and another was Friday and another was Training Day, and another was Lord of the Rings and another was The Notebook..... 6 movies that drastically different "tones"

It just wouldnt work and would fukk up the chemistry of what they are doing.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Probably some supernatural team like with blade...

That could be crazy:wow:

Especially now with Dr Strange breaking out in Infinity War,would be a good time to reintroduce Blade and Ghostrider and maybe make that the "darker" franchise with dark magic included. They already hinted at it with Idris Elba character in the IW movie,maybe this was done with purpose.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

Especially now with Dr Strange breaking out in Infinity War,would be a good time to reintroduce Blade and Ghostrider and maybe make that the "darker" franchise with dark magic included. They already hinted at it with Idris Elba character in the IW movie,maybe this was done with purpose.

Will they touch Ghost Rider tho? Feige been trying to distance from the TV and Comics division for a minute now.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
shyt is gonna be :ohhh:as hell.

Feige confirmed The Eternals is in production already (lowkey - It wouldn't surprise me if this was a reaction to DC starting developing The New Gods) - how that meshes with X-Men, FF and all that is anyone's guess.
I'm eager to see how it works out for the ensemble movies. :ehh:
at this point the only reaction is one is having (including marvel) towards DC is :mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Will they touch Ghost Rider tho? Feige been trying to distance from the TV and Comics division for a minute now.

I wasn't aware GhostRider had a show,but that would be a missed oppurtunity if they didn't.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Plus marvel really got deep history with supernatural element

They should go with blade . Werewolf by nighy. Brother voodoo. Morbius (maybe with sony help). SOS

Maybe Midnight Sons