Disney & Marvel Games Showcase Today @ 4PM ET

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i hope they really go all out with the Iron-Man game. I want to fight actual comic villains, like Fin Fang Foom, The real Mandarin, M.O.D.O.K, I want a hulk fight where you are scripted to lose.

I hated how in Age of Ultron how they made it seem like the Hulkbuster was a formidable match for Hulk

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
infinite killed that :francis:

now that Disney has the X-Men IP again it could have a chance. Everything with Infinite in its name fukking sucks.

and the art style was so incredibly fukking ugly. Imagine going from this

ply_marvel_vs_capcom_2_image2.jpg

to this

mvc-infinite-e3-2017-screenshot9.jpg

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Heard there was going to be a Black Panther/Captain America game set during WW2.

Trying to see what kind of game it is. Too many of the MCU ip games are just generic reskinned street fighter clones or ultimate alliance type shyt.
Looking for some God of War but with X-men type games or KOTOR but with the avengers. need to branch out into RPG's and Open world stuff more. All these stories from the comics and rarely get real story driven games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now that Disney has the X-Men IP again it could have a chance. Everything with Infinite in its name fukking sucks.

and the art style was so incredibly fukking ugly. Imagine going from this

ply_marvel_vs_capcom_2_image2.jpg

to this

mvc-infinite-e3-2017-screenshot9.jpg
Gameplay wise it is the best verse game. It's truly a shame the graphics and lack of X-Men killed it