Disney loses famous Mickey Mouse copyright in 2024, along with many others

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Explain that last bit. Copyrights and patents are a registration system and still owned by the creator.
Copyright is literally the government stating they have and you the copyright holder have power over private property that I own. I buy paper, I pay for printing, I pay for publishing and distribution but you can now claim ownership over my property and what I do with it because you soneo how have a right to an idea, ue something intangible. This is no different than a patent, you claim you have ownership of a idea which allows you under the guide of government intrusion to steal my physical private property and take ownership of it away from me

There has never been a legal basis for that that satisfies the basic concepts of the common law that created our legal system

You simply can not own a idea as it's not possible to, and the only thing you can own is your owned, physically, execution of said idea, the actual product

This never existed until the British made it to curry favor from the elites to grant themselves government privilege and artificial profit and protection from competition.

Daps
Copyright is literally the government stating they have and you the copyright holder have power over private property that I own. I buy paper, I pay for printing, I pay for publishing and distribution but you can now claim ownership over my property and what I do with it because you soneo how have a right to an idea, ue something intangible. This is no different than a patent, you claim you have ownership of a idea which allows you under the guide of government intrusion to steal my physical private property and take ownership of it away from me

There has never been a legal basis for that that satisfies the basic concepts of the common law that created our legal system

You simply can not own a idea as it's not possible to, and the only thing you can own is your owned, physically, execution of said idea, the actual product

This never existed until the British made it to curry favor from the elites to grant themselves government privilege and artificial profit and protection from competition.

You know copyrights and parents are literally in the Constitution right?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You know copyrights and parents are literally in the Constitution right?
Did i state they were unconstitutional or did I state they aren't supported by the common law tradition the US was built off of?

It's literally a late British tradition that came over unfortunately, but the reality is copyrights and patents are government vehicles to steal private property and make the claim that ideals are tangibly and able to be physically safeguarded.

Daps
Did i state they were unconstitutional or did I state they aren't supported by the common law tradition the US was built off of?

It's literally a late British tradition that came over unfortunately, but the reality is copyrights and patents are government vehicles to steal private property and make the claim that ideals are tangibly and able to be physically safeguarded.

I’m saying your entire common law rant sounds like sovereign citizen garbage. The documents that literally the US government included the protections. There’s a ton of stuff in the constitution that wasn’t in the common law; like a president for example.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I’m saying your entire common law rant sounds like sovereign citizen garbage. The documents that literally the US government included the protections. There’s a ton of stuff in the constitution that wasn’t in the common law; like a president for example.
No it doesn't, because I have never said the law didn't apply.

I'm simply stating it doesn't align historically with origins of us law from it's common law origins.

Us constitutionality of the law was never questioned.

Us presidency or construction of government isn't a matter of common law but statue law.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
These "film makers" were just waiting. :mjlol:

mickeysmousetrapposter.jfif

Expect lots of cease a desist letters to be printed. :skip: