Disney (ABC/ESPN) has put an $18M per year contract renewal offer to Stephen A. Smith

Does this nikka take it

• Total voters

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

So it’s okay to discuss and dissect money and contracts when it comes to athletes when he’s literally been used as a source of information over the years against players, but it’s an issue now that it’s being done to him :mjlol:

He stays picking and choose when and what rules apply to being an analyst and an entertainer.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
So it’s okay to discuss and dissect money and contracts when it comes to athletes when he’s literally been used as a source of information over the years against players, but it’s an issue now that it’s being done to him :mjlol:

He stays picking and choose when and what rules apply to being an analyst and an entertainer.
“What I’m saying is…….”

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

THIS niqqa is incredible, my goodness. I was coming in this thread to say that ESPN should just give him the money because they will keep their ratings and they’ll find no one to replace him that will keep those ratings.

But seeing this knowing, and knowing how he tried to sabotage players and their contracts, and act like he didn’t… :camby: I can’t stand this dude.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He definitely wants to work until he's in his 70s.
I don’t think he realizes yet that you’re supposed to make more money while working less as you get older.

Unfortunately for him and those other sports guys, the public doesn’t view what they do on the same level compared to others even with the work they put in.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.webp

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He’s not needed on Monday Night Countdown and would add nothing to the show.
It’ll be just another job added to his list of jobs there. People hate him but he’s doing something right. Same folks saying they don’t like them would have something to say if espn let him go too. It’s whatever