Daps
copped on GMG

gonna be hard to find time between XCOM 2 WotC and Divinity 2 though :francis:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
- I thought not having the Chaos level would be lame, but it makes sense that it doesn't, since there's no plague anymore.

- Thank GOD we don't have to worry about mana anymore. (Health? Not so much.)

- Me in the beginning: "This Foresight power seems stupid." Me two hours later: "I heard a breeze...lemme Foresight this shyt."

- Quiet as a Mouse contract during mission 3...:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:Three hours and 16 minutes on some BULLshyt. Why? Cuz you gotta rob a bank. And you can't touch noooooooobody. And nobody can see you. Did I mention that

no matter what you do, at some point the alarms WILL go off?

Oh, and the Clockwork Soldiers are back. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: to the Clockwork Soldiers.

Finally (HUGE spoilers, brehs)

RIP to the homie Daud.

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Playing Original Game +. Unless you want the achievement, don't bother. All it is is swapping out Semblance, Displace and Void Gaze for Blink, Domino and Dark Vision. None of the cool-ass powers like Rat Swarm or anything like that. And it makes stuff like going see Jacobi in the town square a whole lot harder. (How can you when you can't switch faces w/Semblance? Who cares?)

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Playing Original Game +. Unless you want the achievement, don't bother. All it is is swapping out Semblance, Displace and Void Gaze for Blink, Domino and Dark Vision. None of the cool-ass powers like Rat Swarm or anything like that. And it makes stuff like going see Jacobi in the town square a whole lot harder. (How can you when you can't switch faces w/Semblance? Who cares?)
Was this fire?

Imma start this weekend.

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Was this fire?

Imma start this weekend.

It was great. The only reason why I finished it so quickly was b/c I played it all weekend practically non-stop. A little short - five missions instead of nine - but a lot of mini-missions that were a lot of fun to me. And of course, playing non-lethal and playing lethal are two completely different games. It's also nice to not have to rely on mana potions anymore.

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Ain't NOBODY playing!?!? The Bank Job actually took me four hours to complete on Clean Hands/Shadow. It only took three on a lethal playthrough. Sheesh! 10 Pac spits on that damn mission.

Dishonored sure knows how to fukk with you if you're trying to complete all the contracts.

Mission 3: I can't kill ANYBODY? This sucks!
Mission 4: I have to kill EVERYBODY!?!? This sucks!

(Note: You can't get Clean Hands if you're doing all of the contracts b/c quite a few of them require you to kill someone. But the contracts aren't required to beat the game.)

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping to get to this post-SOTC and pre-GoW. Can I played this without having played Dis 2?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm hoping to get to this post-SOTC and pre-GoW. Can I played this without having played Dis 2?
I guess. it depends how much you care about the story and lore of the series. but I do think Dishonored 2 is a better game

I finished this recently, and it was pretty good (but kinda short). I wanna go back and do a clean-hands/ghost playthrough. I really like the Dishonored games. they have a cool art style, and Arkane really are masters of the immersive-sim genre (Prey got robbed)

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Had it done up at Walgreen's. Ignore the fugazi frame...I'ma get a real one w/glass in the next couple of weeks.

2hzlcht.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I just finished dishonor one and the knife of Dunwall and now it’s time to play death of the outsider

I’m playing every game made by arkane ever since I completed death loop last week