Disgusting Text Exchange From The Murderer Greg Abbott Wants To Pardon

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch Abbott get re-elected..
But they say Texas is a great place for Blacks.
Goofy ass Texans getting governed by Klansmen and pardoning murders. :scust: Yet these gump ass nikkas be fixing their mouths to talk shyt about the east and west coast smh. Whats softer than letting some crippled confederate run yall?

Interracial marriage is probably gonna be banned for yall yokels next. Yall better say your goodbyes to your mini-fridge shaped Mexican wives while you got the chance

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Get Justin smith the fukk outta here too

Dude just trying to casually throw in raping folks in there

Can’t believe this dude gonna get pardoned
I can. This is Texas. If we're talking about DC or New York I'd be surprised.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Abbott put himself in a bad spot because he’s a racist fool. He can’t appease white nationalists, by freeing him because Daniel Perry Jewish. These white nationalists hate both Black and Jewish people. Also, he is freeing a clear blood thirst racist. The text messages and spcial media post are wild and Abbott will have little political support for this move.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Abbott put himself in a bad spot because he’s a racist fool. He can’t appease white nationalists, by freeing him because Daniel Perry Jewish. These white nationalists hate both Black and Jewish people. Also, he is freeing a clear blood thirst racist. The text messages and spcial media post are wild and Abbott will have little political support for this move.

They need to STRONGLY push those out everywhere. Are they getting serious media play in Texas?

Daps
Still MAGA. But this shows that these dudes who kill white protestors (this guy and that fxggot with the punchable face who went to Minnesota Kyle whatever his name is) really be wanting to kill black people. It's just the white folks was in the way and got shot first.
i disagree. i think they want to kill any white person that stands in solidarity with black america’s fight for its liberation. it’s not much different from what happened to john brown, who was hanged for inciting a slave rebellion.

these cacs hate seeing one of their own go off code.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
We can't coexist with these racist white republicans
Black people trying to go about their day and be comfortable in this mess.
Meanwhile they think of us as "target practice"...waiting for the day they can kill us without any legal repurcussions.
:francis:
Nah breh just keep fighting for integration and follow the nu black's lead. The whites will love us someday :ahh: