Disgruntled WB Montreal employee leaks details on the next Batman game "Arkham Insurgency"

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Not sure how much you can believe someone who admits to being a disgruntled employee, but I would welcome another Arkham game. Arkham Knight was my least favorite of the series and I think WB Montreal did a good job with Origins.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't know why people get uptight about another opinion.

I ain't saying you can't love the batman games. Obviously they have a huge audience.

I'm just saying I fukking loved asylum and thought city was alright but the last 2 killed my interest.

For me the jump to open world was a huge mistake

The open world template that WB and ubisoft use all the time is awful to me

UbI been better lately though.

Anyway,I hope WB Montreal does something different and gives the franchise an evolution.

Sucks the suicide squad game got canned

WB had no excuse man. They can make any DC comic into a game and are running batman into the ground.

It's funny though. WB and DC made comic book games great again with batman. Same way WB made comic films great again with batman.

But just like the film's, here comes marvel. And if marvel follows their films they will be dropping diverse games and crushing it

Marvel taking gaming serious finally is the best news of this entire gen

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Arkham Knight left a very bad taste in my mouth. Too focused on the Batmobile. Robbed us of a Deathstroke rematch because it just had to be with tanks smh. Plus, they made Gotham open world but evacuated the city :stopitslime:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
sorry dude... last great batman game

gamecube-1328777416.jpg

:mjcry: Remember when this was "Next Gen"? Also im pretty sure this game set the framework for the Arkham series
nikka shut up Asylum shyts all over this

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Ehhh fatigued at this point, but I'll keep an open mind.
so if a franchise drops 4 or more games you're tired of it ? oh iight so i guess u tired of

battlefield
cod
mario
zelda
metal gear
final fantasy
donkey kong
metroid
GTA
killzone
assassins creed
far cry
halo
gears
mortal kombat
street fighter
tekken
mario kart

shall i keep going ?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't say I won't play it if it's real but it's time to put this series to bed. Too many similar games in too short a span. AA came out 6 and a half years ago and we've had 4 games. If a new one comes out this year it will be 5 games in 7 years.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
:russell:

Get at me when Rocksteady's involved, and even then they disappointed me a bit with all them damn tank battles in Arkham Knight.