Discovering Patrice O'Neal after he died...

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Is a damn shame...I "think" I saw Elephant in the room before he died, but it didn't hit me. I think his best stuff was on radio shows and what not. Sitting here listening to him tell the story about how he got locked up for running a train on a chick...had me like this ...
tHw0b.gif

The way this dude breaks down women, gives fat guys advice, and just being real as fukk makes me sad that this nikka is not around anymore. I've been going through all his stuff over the past couple of days just in awe of dude.

Then he had a cutie pie...on his arm :win:

ff10.png

My nikka...:banderas:....you are appreciated

Post your favorite jokes, interviews, moments etc. from the kid

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that time ho episode :wow:

@Turbulent

someone should write the BlackPhillip book. Patrice wasn't saying anything new when you think about it but he said it in a fresh way. I don't even agree with the whole swapping thing :whoa: but i understand the point he was trying to make about not getting your ego too attached to the act of sex. type of shyt that could save years of simping to a lot of dudes and maybe even save lives...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
someone should write the BlackPhillip book. Patrice wasn't saying anything new when you think about it but he said it in a fresh way. I don't even agree with the whole swapping thing :whoa: but i understand the point he was trying to make about not getting your ego too attached to the act of sex. type of shyt that could save years of simping to a lot of dudes and maybe even save lives...

yup i don't agree with the swapping or the 3somes etc. but the not wasting your time. I used to be a time ho :wow:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if finding Patrice before he died was a blessing or a curse, because when the news hit that he died, I legitimately felt the exact way I did when my real Uncle who was my father figure died.

It was even worse in real time, I used to bootleg some O&A shows a few hours after they aired and I just happened to be listening to the one where they announced Patrice had the stroke, then I just so happened to be listening to the one where Jimmy left the studio for a few minutes without warning - the next episode was the joint where all the comics came in and the announced he died.

Bruh... :to:

Rest in Pimp

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup i don't agree with the swapping or the 3somes etc. but the not wasting your time. I used to be a time ho :wow:
i think the trick is to do something nice to a woman because she has already done something nice to you (like a payback) OR to do it because you genuinely feel like it. in either case you're not expecting something in return. Once you start doing something nice for a woman in hope that she does something back for you, you automatically enter the game and you might be playing yourself. it's like we're trying to guilt them into giving us what we want. most of us have done it at some point but it's not the way because by doing that, we're counting on the girl having the same values and principles as us. we're hoping that she will recognize and value the sacrifice we've made. hope is for suckers.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i think the trick is to do something nice to a woman because she has already done something nice to you (like a payback) OR to do it because you genuinely feel like it. in either case you're not expecting something in return. Once you start doing something nice for a woman in hope that she does something back for you, you automatically enter the game and you might be playing yourself. it's like we're trying to guilt them into giving us what we want. most of us have done it at some point but it's not the way because by doing that, we're counting on the girl having the same values and principles as us. we're hoping that she will recognize and value the sacrifice we've made. hope is for suckers.

used to be me, now through experience and wisdom i realize that it doesn't matter what you do for a woman, only a tiny percent of them a ctually appreciate it, the majority is eh.

Daps
that time ho episode :wow:

@Turbulent

:whoa: on that cuckold shyt :whoa:

But he was spitting real shyt. For the most part. The only other thing I don't necessarily agree with, is that you don't necessarily need to break it off on the social tip. Once you accept what it is, use her the same way she's using you. If you're open and honest with each other and about the fact that you're just friends, she could be used to get YOU p*ssy. You're her "time ho" so make her spend that time being your wingman. Women make great wingmen, and a bored ho loves to play wingman.

Now it could get tricky if she's a confused ho (as many are) and she'll start throwing the p*ssy at you out of jealousy, but as my man Marlo Stansfield once said "that sounds like one of those good problems"

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I discovered Patrice through Opie and Anthony. Talented and funny dude. I was :to: when he died. And I know the feeling. When I found out Bill Hicks had died after hours of watching his work I was :to:..

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...be prepare to laugh your ass off in enlightment:

:rip::patrice:...gone to soon:to:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Ever since I watched him in Elephant In The Room, I have kept him in my YouTube Searches for Random Clips and Old Stand Up Shows. He was so Raw with his Material, he truly didn't give a fukk. :russ: